See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Charming and quaint conditions with very friendly and accommodating staff. We had very comfortable beds and pillows. The bathroom seemed practically new. Excellent air conditioners!! Although our room was facing the street, it was very well isolated from the outside activities. The cafeteria offers a tasty Andalusian breakfast with a wide variety of breads.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Stayed 3 Nights in December 2016 , I like the service of the Hotel , breakfast Area is well done and good choice of tea and Coffee. Small and Cozy Hotel , Reception Staff was very good and rooms are modern and cozy too. The only negative point i can write is about the range of WIFI , It was not accessible till my room , very weak signal. Make sure you have a good wifi enabled room otherwise worth it , Location is also quite good.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2017

My first night was awful as my room faced just off the entrance of a small square which turned out to be a taxi stand and which attracted the loudest people in the city at night. The hotel was very accommodating by changing my room the next day. Fortunately, there was availability, The hotel is clean and comfortable; the staff friendly. It is a short walk to most of the main sights of the city. The lunch seemed to attract a good number of people and I was not sure if they were guests or not. I did not eat there---the city has many excellent restaurants. The bathrooms are very nice, but otherwise the place is appointed like a budget hotel. I suspect I paid too much

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Room good, sleeping quality poor, bathroom to small but clean. Staff nice and service ok. Location nice and close to the centre of the city. Air condition working fine but had to have windows open for fresh air due to pluming problems, terrible smell.
Towels and sheets clean. Refrigerator big and there is also a microwave.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2016

We stayed at this hotel for one night. The location is the best, in the very center and close to the most interesting places to visit. The value for price is not bad, though the quality of the rooms is not extremely high. Breakfast was not included and I think it should have been included for the price. The best for me was the staff in there, kind, polite and very nice people. Overall was quite okay, but I would expect a little better service/quality for that price.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple