“Delicious ice!! Must try”
Review of Kenko Fresh Ideas

Kenko Fresh Ideas
Ranked #1 of 19 Dessert in Torremolinos
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Hi,

I have been close to addicted to their pistachio and mascarpone homemade ice cream after I tried it the first time last year. It is sooo good :).
Sweet staff and fair pricing to.

br, Mathias

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

The best ice cream ever tasted. Prices are good and you get tasters of all the ice creams you want.
We both took the super dark chocolate and a fruit
They should sell a cup with a small taster from each of the ice creams
Love it!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Back again in La Carihuela my Husband and I had to go back to Kenko fresh Ideas. Their ice cream is delicious. The flavours are amazing. The staff are very helpful and explain the different flavours. WEe had the dark chocolate with mint and kinder bueno. We can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Simply the best Ice cream I have ever tasted! The pistachio and mascarpone and dark chocolate are perfect. The staff are all so friendly and let you try anything you want before you buy. If you are in this area make Kenko a priority!

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We tried kenko on the last few days of our holiday and gutted we didn't find it sooner. It is by far the best icecream ive ever had. The staff are so friendly and let you try every flavour if you want. I definitely recommend the pistachio and mascarpone .