“Excellent Ice Cream”
Review of Kenko Fresh Ideas

Kenko Fresh Ideas
Ranked #1 of 19 Dessert in Torremolinos
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Back again in La Carihuela my Husband and I had to go back to Kenko fresh Ideas. Their ice cream is delicious. The flavours are amazing. The staff are very helpful and explain the different flavours. WEe had the dark chocolate with mint and kinder bueno. We can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Simply the best Ice cream I have ever tasted! The pistachio and mascarpone and dark chocolate are perfect. The staff are all so friendly and let you try anything you want before you buy. If you are in this area make Kenko a priority!

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We tried kenko on the last few days of our holiday and gutted we didn't find it sooner. It is by far the best icecream ive ever had. The staff are so friendly and let you try every flavour if you want. I definitely recommend the pistachio and mascarpone .

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing! We love it here. I'm absolutely obsessed with their Kinder Bueno ice cream. I can't recommend it enough. The guy who's normally there is so friendly and let's you try a flavour if you're unsure, although I always end up with at least one scoop of the Kinder Bueno! We come to Spain a lot and always fit in at least one visit to Kenko, without fail.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The freshest most tastiest ice cream I have everrrrr tasted! The kinder bueno was out of this world ❤️