Review Highlights
Sunday Lunch!!

Absolutely gorgeous Sunday Lunch, very reasonable price, and all the sports you could want on six... read more

Reviewed 6 November 2018
SwitchMuso
Malaga, Spain
via mobile
Great friendly pub

We could hear singing from our hotel room ,the music was great so we went to investigate, thinking... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2018
Nickyjshort
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torremolinos
from US$762.02
from US$904.18
from US$38.11
from US$386.70
More Info
All reviews great bar quick drink live sports great decor watch football ole cocktails utd landlord elvis costa act singer pint holiday
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Took cover as thunder storm started served by I believe was the landlord he was friendly & chatty, told us he'd been their 19 odd years, took a seat outside undercover, sadly we where then joined by some vape & smokers, probably would have stayed longer, but got smoked out.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank radfordred
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Good bar with live sports and nice staff, we watched the fa cup here in may with utd and Chelsea playing was quiet at the time but that didn't matter has good beer not flat 3.50 pint, music videos been played aswell so cant complain, better than some of the other bars where theres no entertainment well done branigans!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank lizzie l
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I'm 24 and have been coming here approximately 22 years :p used to live in Spain and my God father Willy used to work here, so I have known ole many years and always come in and say hello, great place to meet friends with a range of cocktails and drinks, sports on multiple tellies so everyone doesn't have to watch the same thing, highly reccomended!

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank Jamie T
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Wow, what can I say about this place. Been visiting for over the last 4 years now and always made to feel extremely warm, welcome and looked after.
Ole who runs the bar is fantastic, friendly and very welcoming into his bar. Visited this year for my birthday weekend and had a brill night singing karaoke until the early hours.
Absolutely love this place. Definitely visit this place for a great time.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I was very lucky to find this place early doors and there haven't been many days i havent spent here. With the young lady always smiling whilst serving to the humor and knowledge of Ole and switch. Live music most nights was amazing. Very reasonable prices and fresh ingredients in the cocktails. I really can not rate this place high enough. Thank you very much to every one at this pub from a warm welcome to goodbye that always makes you want to return. Multiple screens for sports, and seating to cater for so many. I will be back, and i will be here. Thank you Ole and your amazing staff. Matt

Date of experience: May 2017