“Great place for tapas”

Bar Restaurante Andaluz
Ranked #224 of 844 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have been visiting this bar for many years, never disappointed , great tapas , great wine and fantastic service .

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We've been staying at the Bajondillo Apartments for 4 years and have bemoaned the absence of a decent tapas restaurant ever since the El Dorado went down the pan. Unfortunately we've never thought to look in the opposite direction,because there,and not much further,is the Andaluz, a gem of a place that I can see us returning to many times in the future.

The standard of cooking is superb,with a lightness of touch which meant that even the deep fried dishes or those that were mayonnaise based were never greasy or cloying.

Be warned that if ordering from the "raciones" menu the portions are much bigger than standard tapas dishes. Luckily, the waiter stopped me after ordering four dishes, which was more than enough for two of us.

Service was both friendly and efficient, and we'll certainly be going back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stumbled across this lovely wee restaurant on our first day.
We had a couple of lovely beers in the sun, followed by a mixture of some very nice tapas and finished with a lovely glass of rioja.
The waiter was very nice and we did not feel rushed
We would recommend this place for some very nice lunch either in or out of the sun what ever your preference may be.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We had just called in for a few glasses of wine, as we were not sure if we were hungry as we had quite a substantial lunch earlier in the day, then I noticed the array of great looking Tapas, I then realised that maybe I was a little peckish after all, we ordered pork meatballs in curry sauce, Russian salad, chorizo sausage, all by 2 several glasses of great vino tinto to many to remember or count, a great place total bill 23 euro, a good tip was given, man alive that was some value, back in my own little fascist country, Ireland three glasses of wine would cost that, and they would be smaller glasses.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We went for the tapas, and had a varied selection from the menu, service was great and our waiter was very helpful when it came to making our choices, as there were variations to dishes we had tried before.
I would recommend this restaurant to any one who wants to try tapas and needs help making choices with dishes.

Date of visit: February 2018