Lowest prices for your stay
US$58
SAVE US$18
FindHotelUS$57
Expedia.comUS$54
ZenHotels.comUS$72
All reviews large library great apartments towels were changed self catering lovely apartment these apartments every other day min walk reception staff bars and restaurants supermarket promenade microwave balconies pedro maid
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

Well situated close to beach and shops. Well maintained and clean. Lovely comfy beds. Very friendly staff who deal with any issue promptly, kettle stopped working and we had a replacement within an hour!!! Definitely be back

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank r0se432
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Our third visit to these excellent, we’ll equipped apartments. They represent extremely good value for money. The location is great, close to the sea, promenade and a good choice of supermarkets,bars and restaurants.

Each visit we are aware of improvements that make our month’s stay better than the last. This year the outside of the building is good thanks to a lot of repainting.

The rooms are immaculately prepared and cleaned often. The towels and bedding are all good quality and regularly changed. The staff are always friendly and deal efficiently with any questions. We are looking forward to our visit next year.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dorothy626
Reviewed 23 February 2020

We have been enjoying holidays in Palm Beach for over a decade. Usually we visit at Christmas with family. This year, just two of us returned in February. Over the years Palm Beach Apartments has gone from strength to strength. The apartments themselves were always clean, airy and comfortable and in recent times they have been updated substantially. Since our last visit in December 2018, the full exterior has been repainted and looks great. Things that make Palm Beach special: the comfortable foyer, the lounge and library, the snooker table and pool are all still there.

The self catering aspect of it suit our requirements. The many supermarkets close by helps in this respect.

The staff are very welcoming and friendly - particularly Tommy.

The location is close to the beach as are shops and restaurants. We recommend this hotel which is economically priced, comfortable and clean in an excellent location.

1  Thank Merrybeau
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed at these apartments for 5 nights, I was travelling solo.
Unfortunately I arrived very late due to a delayed flight but there was a good system for getting into the property and accessing your room keys.
Unfortunately the payment system didn’t work but I called the help desk number and they issued my keys regardless. Said I could pay anytime during my stay.
Once I was inside my apartment it was great.
Exactly as described on the website.
The towels were changed every other day which was fine as they gave you plenty.
The access is down a quiet back street road so a little daunting initially but fine after a day of acclimatising.
I would definitely return.
Thanks

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Zoe H
Reviewed 16 February 2020

I stayed here for a month and didn't want to leave. Tommy and Pedro at reception were so helpful and friendly. Rosanna and the other girls who tidied the apartment were pleasant and always smiling. I was very sorry to say goodbye.

Room tip: The south west has the sun the east has the views. You have options of balcony rooms.
1  Thank Monica H