“Michael London Heathrow”

Ranked #171 of 824 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a friendly Bar Restaurant were quality price and service our main point is. We are also a company that takes good care of our clients. Our kitchen is famous about good quality and complete plates,where our meat is the best quality. Also the bar has good atmosphere and music so people can spend a nice evening. Also we have four big screen televisions for the people that like the sports, were we have 2 games at the time showing. We are a Bar Restaurant whit a lot of possibility s. We hope to seen very soon in our Bar Restaurant.
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

I had a week in Torremolinos on my own friends bar/restaurant made me so welcome i was there nearly every day. Wonderful staff and wonderful food I would highly recommend

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Just popped in for a Shoarma Schottel. €14.75 for not a great deal and to be fair not the best quality. Older lady serving was very abrupt, the younger one was very pleasant. Would not recommend and wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Needing a good coffee and breakfast real close to the Bajondillo hotel this place was nice to find. Choice of English big or small breakfast. Your egg and roast comes with lean bacon white beans and a rather spicy sausage as well as a slice of fried tomato. Owner friendly and I have to come back for a Dutch treat.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We were wandering around this part of town when we visited this great Dutch pub that we've been to on many occasions over the years .
A lovely inviting interior, a pubby look to it with great decor and furnishings including a cool looking serving bar and plenty of seating options spread throughout this pub both inside and outside looking out onto the busy and bustling streets around this pub.
We were here on a roasting hot Wednesday afternoon ,we sat outside were a very pleasant member of staff took our order of a couple of beers and we both opted to have that most Spanish of beers namely mahou beer, these bottles of red mahou were served iced cold and sparkling and we just chilled out and took in the great pub we were in.
I really enjoy mahou beer, it's such a refreshing beer, very easy to drink and a beer style I really enjoy.
On this visit I cannot really comment on the meals as we were only here for drinks but I have ate here on numerous occasions over the years and the meals are superb.
We really enjoyed our beers in here and although we only stayed for the one beer before we moved on and as on every other visit to here we had a great time.
Bar Restaurant Friends is easy to locate on Pasaje Bajondillo ,just off the beachfront.
Opening hours are;
Monday to Sunday, 9.30am till Midnight.
A great pub and one I highly recommend you visit if your in the area.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Nice cosy little place with nice food and good staff..close to beach with outdoor seating and table service