Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Lol.travel
Hotels.com
eDreams
All reviews rooftop bar the main block bars and restaurants twin room sea front large hotel malaga airport fridge spain channels marina
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2020

First trip to Torremolinos. Had room with terrace. No food so cannot comment. Hotel very close to beach, bars and restaurants. Lots of ex pats around who are very knowledgeable about the surrounding area. Clean and tidy. Maid service every day. Thoroughly enjoyed.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank michellekZ6078RU
Recepcion Hotel Los Jazmines, Director General at Hotel Los Jazmines, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback, it is very important for us. We are glad you liked our hotel, specially the cleaning, our ladies do a great job! Thank you

Reviewed 8 November 2019

I found this hotel uncomfortable; the lounge consists of a few small settees in front of the reception and the bar does not open until 1730 or 1830 depending on the day. That means that during the day the only source of ANY drink is a coffee dispenser. For visitors to big touristy hotels as in say Benidorm this is entirely different - on a wet day you would be either confined to your room or the 'lounge' .
The breakfast was not satisfactory either! Spain exports tomatoes , but not a single cooked tomato nor mushroom was presented for breakfast - just baked beans!! The bacon was of a good standard , but why did I have to asked for oranges? New Zealand kiwis were presented daily plus other fruits. The bowl of scrambled eggs arrive at 0820 when some of us had already finished our main breakfast.
Having a fridge in the room was useful and the TV had BBC1/2 + ITV and sundry Europaen channels.
You can walk to the hotel from Torremolinos train station - just pass the large hotel Cervantes , turn left and go down the hill. The ticket from the airport to TC=€2.30

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 4 November 2019

The hotel was situated in a great place with good walks along the sea front both ways. Rooms were clean and tidy with the bedding and towels changed daily. the views from the roof top bar were fantastic . will definitely visit again.

Room tip: Remember to put your clean my room sign out.
Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2019 via mobile

Second time to stay at Los Jazmines. We had a really lovely room on the 7th floor in the main block with balcony and sea view. Room was serviced daily. A substantial breakfast buffet is available in the basement restaurant. The Hotel is overlooking the sea front and is right beside an array of bars, restaurants and tourist shops. It has its own section of beach and discounted tickets can be bought at the reception. It is about a 15 minute walk uphill to the old town of Torremolinos from here. The area was a lot quieter than in summer and this suited us very much. I have no hesitation recommending Los Jazmines and intend to return again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank WestofIre2013
Reviewed 2 November 2019

My two daughters and I had the opportunity to stay at this property on our recent visit to Torremolinos, Spain. To qualify what I look for in a property to stay at for vacation is something fairly low-key, central, and in this case close to the water. We don’t need a place that is huge, with a lot of amenities. Especially when the main attraction is to be outside. Los Jazmines checked all the boxes for us. I did go with a larger apartment because it had an extra room for my teenage daughter. She very much enjoyed her privacy :-)

The front staff was awesome, and accommodating. They spoke both Spanish and good English. All the help that worked on the property were equally as kind, and generous with their time. The property is right across the street from the beach, and they even have their own entrance to their own section of the beach. As we arrived in late October it was in the 70s, but not warm enough for us to sunbath as it was a bit windy. That is where the hotel fit nicely for us. It has its own pool and a kiddie pool. While it was again like I said in late October, the pool was not heated. I can see where that would come in very handy if it was in the 80s or 90s. It would be a wonderful cool dip. My daughter who was four did not even seem to mind how cold it was :-)

They had flowering trees all over the property. It was very fragrant every time you opened up your window. I really felt like the place was a tiny oasis especially reserved for the guests. Outside of the hotel there are lots of restaurants, and bars that are easy walking distance is to the hotel.

One thing that we discovered that I thought was a gem of a machine was in the lobby there is an espresso, and hot chocolate dispenser for one euro per cup. The hot chocolate was perfect for my daughter, and the cappuccino was surprisingly good :-)

Great place for breakfast is right across the street at the Poseidon. I love their staff there, and the English breakfast is a treat for six euro.

Enjoy your stay! We will definitely be back :-)

Room tip: I would say if you’re traveling with teenagers make sure to book the two bedroom apartment.
Date of stay: October 2019