“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped by here when walking from Torremolinos to Benalmadena Marina. Great choice!

Fantastic sangria and the bruschetta I ordered as a snack ended up being enough for two.

Plan to return here on our next visit to the area

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch whilst out for walk along promenade. Stone baked Pizza, beers and wine all good quality and service good despite being very busy. Def return

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Went there with our 2 year old son. They didn't had any kids menu, so we asked for something for him. The waiter proposed a small portion of grilled chicken with fries. We then got a baked potato with some chicken. We complained and it was finally exchanged for fries.

The bill then finally inculded a fully grilled chicken meal of 10€. Sorry, but this is really ridiculous. We complained but they didn't wanted to change.

Don't go there with small kids!!! If you go, better ask beforehand how much they charge you.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited La Fragata today the 29th March 2018, we were very courteously received.
We had the best garlic bread with cheese and the tastiest pepperoni pizza we've had for a very long time.
The cost was very reasonable too.
Recommended.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We dined here last night, Gambas pil pil to start, with fabulous garlic bread. For main, my partner had sole, which was good and I had mushroom ravioli. The food is good, not spectacular, but for the price, we were very pleased. What made it special though, were the waiters who chatted to us, anticipated anything we might need and even ran up the road after us when I forgot my phone. We’d definitely return if we’re in the area again.