Stayed here two nights with my teenage daughter. Basic twin room with nice bathroom and a balcony. Also had free Wi-Fi which worked great in our room or in the sitting area of the hotel. Charming little hotel with nice pool. Staff at the dest was very helpful. Only two block walk to the beach. Several shops and restaurants within a few blocks. Breakfast was included in our rate and consisted of bread, muffin, juice, and coffee and was served on the outdoor terrace near the pool. It is not a luxury hotel, but perfectly adequate and the atmosphere and charm of staying in this old mansion converted to a hotel was a unique experience and the price is hard to beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel, design par Picasso's cousin in the 50's in the real andalou style for a Gypsy Queen. Situated at 50 meter from the best beach in the area, 10km from Malaga's airport. It is a beautiful and quiet oasis among the buildings around. It has been renovated for 6 years. New Bathrooms, air conditioning unit, TV. Swimming pool with salt to avoid the chlorine. You can also eat a delicious paella made on demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Residencia Miami Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residencia Miami
- Residencia Miami Torremolinos
- Residencia Miami Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain