Spent a week here with family and were pleased with the hotel as it was central to the bars and restaurants, a pleasant change from our usual choice of hotels opposite the beach. Staff were welcoming and friendly and the rooms were spacious and adequate for our needs. The hotel is very clean in all areas and staff work hard to keep it so. We weren't expecting the food to be great but breakfast was ok, evening meals not so great and we ate out on several occasions. The dining room was very busy most of the time and sometimes staff struggled to keep up with demand.
Would probably stay here again for the price we paid, but only on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain