Stayed here on an all inclusive what a mistake
Location is great near to the town and the lift to the beach.
Everything is noisey especially the staff clearing tables they just throw the cutlery and plates onto a trolley.
Bedrooms are clean but the towels were thin and there are no barhrobes
There is no hospitality tray so bad luck if you like a cuppa when you wake up.
You cannot go to the restaurant and take a drink to your room and there is no room service.
You have to pay for WiIFI 5,euros per day to have it in the bedrooms and for the safe 3 euros per day. If you have a car it is 7euros per day to park or search for a parking space on the streets which really is a no go.
Food is very poor a 4 star hotel who cannot cook omelettes that really is a joke.
Pork pork and more pork seems to be all they can provide. Every evening roast pork and one evening on the grill and hot tray as well major over kill. All main meats seemed to be casserole based and cheap cuts of meat. It semis they go for cheap cuts and this is what we felt about our stay they do the minimum necessary.
Drinks are poor who I Ask wants San Miguel in a wine glass and other drinks taste watered down. If like David you do not drink the choice is really bad only drinks from the soda system which are very sweet and not pleasant. When asked for an orange juice and lemonade I was told this was for paying guests only. That about sums up the way they treat you on AL packages
Bottled water is not on offer and the tap water tastes appalling.
We have stayed in many 4 star hotels and this was very lacking both in service and amenities.
Overall very poor and we will not return to this hotel again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Ebookers, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain