Hotel was busy with Judo Club competitors, but they were out during day, all different ages but not noisy. Room was clean and a good size. The cleaners do a good job. Staff were pleasant and helpful. Unfortunately hot food was a problem, that includes the freshly cooked meat and fish. Microwaves were available though. The indoor pool was heated and with no lifeguard onsite the rules were ignored. The gym was a big letdown, old machines and half of them were out of order (not impressed).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain