Booked in at 12pm even though it said 2pm this was great as we were only there one night it meant we could go out and explore. Room lovely, huge bed new shower/wetroom with lovely complimentary toiletries... shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion, as well as emergency pack with ear buds, makeup pads and sewing kit.
The town is behind the hotel and up high... to get to it turn left out of hotel and walk along until you see a giant orange (juice bar in photo) and turn into a little road which leads to lifts, these take you up to town for 50cents each ( bargain if you see how many steps you need to climb) hotel located roughly in middle of Main Street so good position for wandering and exploring.
Had dinner at Melia included in package and was buffet style, ordered bottle wine €10.50 great value.. food piping hot and great standard. Staff very professional and very smart.
Very comfy bed, slept like a log ! Breakfast was as good as dinner quality wise although only had Spanish sausage which hubby wasn’t keen on . Checked out by lovely staff who made you feel like custom was valued. Hotel is in process of being updated and looks fab so far , works didn’t bother us as we were there at weekend. Will look amazing when finished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melia Hotels International present Melia Costa del Sol located in Torremolinos (Malaga) right in front of the Bajondillo beach and 300 m from the centre of the Torremolinos. The best option for unwinding, having fun and working in Costa del Sol, thanks to its excellent location, its complete and comfortable facilities and its superb service. The bright and welcoming double rooms (**), Junior Suites and Suites with fabulous sea views, a furnished terrace, AACC, Minibar (*), safe, LCD TV and a bathroom with hairdryer, magnifying mirror, amenities Melia; Different dining areas (Buffet Restaurant, Snack Restaurant and Lobby Bar); a renovated Sea View outdoor pool; 350 m2 Thalasso Spa Marino (*); Fitness Room; Free Wi-Fi throughout all the hotel; Parking (*); magnificent Convention Center with 15 meeting rooms capacity up to 450 people. 10 minutes from Malaga International Airport and 15 minutes from Malaga Ave station / Maria Zambrano. (*) With charge (**) Except some ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Melia, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Costa Del Sol Hotel Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Melia Hotel Torremolinos
- Melia Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain