“Tripadvisor Rules ”
Review of Ela's Gastrobar

Ela's Gastrobar
Ranked #62 of 824 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Description: We’ll be closed for holidays from the 3rd of December to the 12th of December. Re/opening on 13 December at our usual opening hours. Thank you.
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

We’d never have gone here on yet again another unseasonably cold wet day in Torremolinos but a search for somewhere nearby to us in Bajondillo Apartments revealed Ela’s as the closest with a great rating. We were not disappointed and following other fellow Trip guzzlers recommendations we shared the guacamole starter, shown here after it was crushed and presentation ruined but was still delicious.

This was followed by a couple of Swedish meatballs for me and my wife plus ribs for our son. At €63 for three great meals including a bottle of good rioja and soft drinks we left stuffed but very content.

Great to eat grub that I can’t (yet) make for my family.

I don’t like to take issue with other posters, (speak as you find) but all our food was cold when it was supposed to be cold and hot when it was supposed to be plus the portions were very generous.

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Last visit in Torremolinos last year we ate here, i’ve now come back with my family..... I was so happy to see that it was still there, I initially booked up and went with my husband, The food was still delicious, I then decided to book for my family for the next night, it is reasonably priced and the food is lovely, it’s only small but it’s a lovely restaurant with a great atmosphere. I will definitely be back

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Always on our places to eat in Torremolinos, stuffed mushrooms to start with a salad on the side shared. Mrs o had goulash and I had polish dumplings, it’s always a bit different from your chicken chips places. Love the food service good nice cocktails tiny place but worth booking will be back in the summer

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

We went last night to ela's , and as usual the food was excellent , the service was fantastic and the wines are very tasteful and fruity, after eating your best choice is a delicious cocktail , so many nice things for a small place... we will come back after this very grateful experience....

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

We came across Ela’s just around the corner from our hotel and it looked really cute so we decided to stay.

We were told we would have a wait and as we were not in a rush we decided to do so. We ordered drinks which arrived in great and then some time later we ordered and again we were told there would be a wait and staff were all very friendly and apologetic. However, when the food arrived it was worth the wait. We had the Chilli con Carne and fillet steak, both very tasty well cooked and plenty of it. Staff check d back on us to make sure everything was ok and it was the chef came out also to apologise.

All in all a great experience, a big thumbs up.