“Best pizza in Torremolinos”

Le Pizze & Le paste d' Italia
Ranked #60 of 824 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: Big selections of Italian pizza, pasta, tapas, dessert, homemade Friendly and cozy family. In the centre of town of Torremolinos you can found us in a small square in front of San Miguel Church
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I have been coming here many times for the last couple of years, and I keep coming back.
The service is good and the staff is very friendly.
If you are looking for a good real homemade Italian pizza, this is the place to go.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Cold lasagne , spaghetti without taste...
Micro wave food is better.
Service is friendly; wine was good ( out of a bottle)

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely meal had here with my partner and 5 year old. Food was amazing and great value for money. We had Pizza and garlic bread, all made on site and fresh. Staff were very friendly and had very good English. In a very quiet square with a church. Nice change from a hectic hotel.
I recommend a visit if you visit the town.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I just love this place. Came back on the first night of our stay with my son after year. The waiter remembered not only my son and I, but also remembered the review I’d written about this place.

The location is fantastic, in a quiet square, all the tables are outside. The service is brilliant.

I’m not lying, it’s amazing. When Pizza is THAT good, you just have to keep coming back! So light, so well made. I defy anyone to take me somewhere for pizza that is better than here.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank damianb77
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We visited here last summer with our young daughter. We all adored the food. We can’t wait to return in a few weeks when we holiday in the area.

Date of visit: August 2017