Lowest prices for your stay
US$218
US$168
PricelineUS$231
TravelocityUS$218
Orbitz.comUS$218
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2021

We enjoyed our stay at this boutique hotel very much. The owners are very nice people and care for everything. Our room was ok in size. The location is excellent, very quiet with free parking in front of the door. Walking to the action on Puerto Banus is only about 20min. Restaurants, barbers and Shopping are all reachable within 5 minutes.

We played golf everyday and this hotel is in the middle of many golf courses.

I would clearly recommend this place. Great Price/Value.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank 489andreask
Safa Bouhlal, Directeur général at Molo 44 Suites Puerto Banus, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Dear Andrea, thanks very much for your lovely comments, we hope to have you back in the future.
Best regards,
Safa

Reviewed 27 July 2020

I have stayed at Molo44 around 4/5 times now, each time they both make me feel extremely welcome and accommodating. The venue is not over crowded and nothing you request is ever a problem including a nice airport transfer, breakfast in the morning, drinks on arrival etc. It's close to Porto Banus at around a 10 minute walk which is just the right distance away. It also has a beautiful view for breakfast on the terrace upstairs. Lots of nice restaurants and bars in the surrounding area too. Will definitely be going back there very soon! Thank you

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

We had a lovely 5 days stay at Milo 44 suites. We booked it as a package via Voyage Privé and haven’t done much research before booking it, but we were pleasantly surprised.
It was very clean, the room we had was spacious and had a modern design and furniture.
The communal areas were very impressive. There was also a well maintained garden with loads of different areas where you can relax (beds, chairs, chaise lounges etc.) and a pool, which we haven’t used as it wasn’t hot enough for to.
We also had breakfast included which was plentiful and serves on the terrace on the 3rd floor which had an amazing mountain and see view.
It also has a good location and only about 10 min walk to the centre of town and 15 min walk to the marina.
It ticked all the boxes for us and we’re likely to stay there again when we return to Marbella.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Princess_Lia_Tyrrell
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

So I booked this visit through Secret Escapes which described Molo 44 as a luxury boutique hotel. The pictures looked beautiful so I booked immediately. It was after that I started to get a bit confused as to what we were going to find. Some sites described it as hotel, others as a guest house etc. It is in fact what I would describe as a cross between an air b&b and a b&b. We were upgraded to a duplex suite which I have to say was just lovely and decorated beautifully. We had access to a shared garden and the views were indeed stunning. We did speak with a couple of other guests who stated their rooms were certainly below standard with dirty terrace furniture and no views, leaking showers etc so I guess it depends on your room allocation.
Breakfast was confused. No where did it state on our paper work that it was only continental so if we wanted anything else we had to pay. Even the continental breakfast wasn’t up to par. I would expect more of a selection and cold meats, cereals etc to be offered. We did get a few slices of cheese on the last morning. There was only one person serving and we felt like he needed a lot of help. We felt awful
Continually having to ask for hot water, hot coffee, warm milk and more bread. I would suggest a buffet style breakfast would work out better for guests as long as tea and coffee were readily available.
I did speak with the owner before arriving and asked if there was a bar and was told there was. There is NO bar where you can sit on an evening or afternoon and have drink. There is however a table with a few bottles of liquor that apparently you can help yourself to and just leave a note and you would be billed.
We had to ask for hand soap on a number of occasions and while one of the cleaners was pleasant the other was not and literally looked at me like I was an irritation and told me to use shampoo. We gave up asking!
In summary I think if you booked thinking you were staying in a luxury or even moderate hotel you would certainly be disappointed. If you just expected a nice clean room, with wonderful views you would be more than happy.
Would I return, possibly, if the price was right as the location is excellent and I would know next time what to expect. Would give breakfast a miss.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kerrymua
Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

This place is really hard to find, certainly after sunset. Once you arrive, the main entrance is closed, as it is shared with other privately owned appartements. We couldn't immediately find any doorbell. Though there is one, but quite bad lit during the night.
They don't offer the services one typically finds in a hotel. Probably that's why they call themselves 'Suites'. But we only found out after visiting.
The room was up to standards, the view from the terrace was nice. Breakfast was OK, though after several days, it became a little bit boring.
The biggest drawback for us was the location. It is a 20 minute walk to the harbour of Puerto Banus, taking into account that Molo44 is located uphill, so quite far away from the restaurants, bars and shops.

Date of stay: September 2019