Open today: 09:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Guaranteed to put on smile on your face! 😁

The whole experience from booking through to returning home was exceptional. We had 3 full days of... read more

Reviewed today
rwheeler77
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
2 Days Riding

Harry, Jose and Martin were all top guys and excellent riders. Help was always at hand to help... read more

Reviewed yesterday
I3968DGjamesc
Leicester, United Kingdom

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Marbella
from US$573.42
from US$95.05
from US$106.08
from US$51.98
More Info
All reviews days riding off road great equipment great company dirt bike skill level amazing trails experienced riders excellent days single track other companies fantastic trip malaga airport new owners quality bikes a lot of fun day trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

Had an awesome day with Dust Devils!! Staff was very accommodating and helpful when I was trying to book my trip. Ultimately I ended up not using their lodging for other reasons but the Villa really was awesome. Would have been perfect for a group of friends. As a solo rider I joined up with a large group of guys from the UK. The group had mixed levels of experience and was split into beginner and advanced. Towards the end of the day a few of the better riders split off to tackle some harder terrain.

The bikes were in excellent condition and the riding gear was top notch. The guides were excellent!! Will definitely return again!!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 15 January 2019 via mobile

Myself and two others have just returned from a 3 night, 2 days riding with Dust Devils. The villa and set up is perfect, everything you need for a holiday of this nature.

The two days of riding were excellent, quite possibly the best two days I’ve had on two wheels in my lifetime. The guides (Carlos and Hose) were excellent. They made the days fun, progressive, at times challenging and all within as save environment as possible.

We will be back again that’s for sure, the bikes were great and no reliability problems at all. A choice of 250 2 and 4 strokes, along with the popular 350 4 stroke.

I would highly recommend a couple of days riding with Dust Devils. Thanks for a great weekend.

1  Thank tombarratt281990
Reviewed 14 January 2019

Just got bk from here got there Friday 11th January till Monday 14th well arrived at villa to a fridge full off beer & food. Then when out Saturday 930am till 430pm with the 2 guides never have experienced anything like this b4 amazing rides & bikes not a lot to say but going bk same time next year. Very well organised your guides & trails are a credit to you thanks you so much for this amazing experience can’t wait till next January thanks again all the best Harold xx

Reviewed 14 January 2019

One trip in August and now one in Jan ...... both amazing!

Went with different people each time and everyone has said what a great setup these guys have. I rode twice with other companies in the area and these are the best, best bikes, best facilities and best guides. A big thank you to Carlos and Jose.

We rode three of the brand new 2019 250 TPI's ..... great bikes, but one of the guys also rose a 250 4-stroke and the 350..... all were well looked after and apart from a puncture on day one (quickly fixed), no trauma.

In the summer we were slightly restricted (not a real issue) in were we could go because of the risk of fires, but this weekend we had so many options we were spoilt. Carlos is great at reading peoples ability and was able to 'split' the group should anyone require anything harder, or indeed softer. Remember this is Graham Jarvis' playground, so plenty to go at. I've been riding off-road for years (both MX and Enduro) and they tested my abilities without making it too hard to enjoy.

No matter your ability, give them a try and I suggest you book ahead and let them know your ability so they can tailor the trip for you.

In conversations about a private tour in 12 months :-)

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

Awesome weekend away! Beautiful villa in a lovely town. The team were super helpful and the ride was amazing.
A good mix of tight trails, open tracks, hills and river crossings. We all had the option to do the easy or challenging tracks as you liked.

Date of experience: November 2018