“Three more visits - three perfect evenings!”
Review of ARCO TAPAS BAR

ARCO TAPAS BAR
Ranked #47 of 1,592 Restaurants in Marbella
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The place for TAPAS: freshly, delicious food in a comfy ambiance in the heart of Marbella Old Town
Reviewed 11 October 2018

We visit this excellent Tapas bar three times each week that we are in Marbella, I have to apologise, my wife has pointed out that I missed writing a review from our visits last month (September)
As always, Anita and her team, including husband Luca the Chef, still maintain their very high standard, with lovely "out of the ordinary" selection Tapas, coupled to great value wines, and great service.
It is a "must visit" and suggest that to avoid disappointment you make a booking.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Good food and amazing value, we couldn't believe our bill. The waitress recommended the fish tacos, which we probably wouldn't have gone for but all agreed was the best dish.
It took a while to be seated at our reserved table and I think we would happily pay a little more so that they could employ a greeter to organise seating and make the experience slightly better.

1  Thank shentours
Reviewed 1 October 2018

We were recommended to go here for a good tapas feed....

We sat out front and took the advice of those that had been there before to ignore the reserved signs on all the tables, they put them there to stagger the amount of people wanting to eat there.

We got there bang on 7.30 when the doors opened and there was people waiting in front of us...We sat out front with one of the reserved table signs as instructed by the waitress...

The food was just quality, the wine flowed nicely and the service was really good and friendly.

We had a great experience....my real strong recommendation here readers is remove the typical restaurant expectations and take it as you see it, take it as you want it and let the experience make it enjoyable...it is a nice little tapas bar serving incredible food.....

Quirky and very appealing and worth working with how the restaurant works, rather than making it difficult....We loved it so much, we really do........

Totally recommended......

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

We have for some time tried to visit this place after many recommandations. Tonight we got a table outside and was prepared for a feast, but.....
We asked to be recommended in how to choose dishes and how many, but ended up with vague suggestions from what I would call unexperienced staff, even if they was not.
We had still water, two bottles of red Pinot Noir and waited for dishes to arrive, and they came. Most of them excellent, but as I said, this should have been done diffrently. We had to split all of them into four, not easy on many of them.
Food was excellent, but we want staff we can comunicate with and get suggestions when we ask. This to get the best out of an evening.
I can suggest the place based on the food, but forget to get good help if you ask.
The worst happened when we should pay the bill, two extra bottles of water was added and we got into a big discussion to get them removed, but we succeeded at last. Do the normally do it this way??
I will recommment the place for it’s food, but please change the staff, or train the to focus on their customers.
I’ve been there, but the way to behave is totally not acceptable, and I will NEVER return.

2  Thank safetyguide1
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

This place is perfectly good as a Marbella old town tapas bar, but what really irks about it is that they stick reserved signs on every table as soon as they open . NONE of them are reserved. There’s no reason to reserve. Their food ok but beware fact that menu wholly in English! No locals. Don’t be fooled by this ‘reserved sign’ fake exclusiveness. Nothing wrong here but everywhere else as good