Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$152
Hotels.comUS$152
PricelineUS$123
travelup.comUS$161
TravelocityUS$152
TraveluroUS$156
1,211 results
All reviews rooftop pool old town separate toilet minute walk to the beach rooms were spotless lovely hotel town centre enjoyable stay superior room golden mile euros jacuzzi supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2021

By far deff. the most ugly hotel in Marbella. Been to a lot of hotels for 7/8 years now, but this one…

The lobby looks like a drinking hotel for kids in Lloret the mar. The bar…, you can’t even call it a bar.

The furniture looks more cheap as in a homeless shelter. The “upgrade” room is exactly the same as the normal room, only with another colour and view.

For this price you should get another hotel. I paid the first night, but only after one hour I left. I will never put a step in this hotel again!

The hotel pushes you to pay first, so that they can charge you a penalty fee if you don’t like the hotel.

Tip; first take a look before you do the payment.

Good stay, Marbella rocks.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2021

Clean, centrally located hotel with friendly staff. Lots of good local restaurants for dinner and 10 minute walk to the beach. Hotel tired and needs updating (very hard mattresses, outdated shower curtain etc) but still good value for money. Hosted our group of 12 golfers for a week.

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 November 2021

I booked a last min trip to Marbella in November this hotel did not disappoint great location close to everything lovely staff great food clean rooms lots of safety measures wonderful view from the roof top

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2021

Very nice area, the price is good compared to other hotels next to it, quiet area, a 20 minutes walk to the old town, a 5 minutes walk to the beach, many supermarkets and restaurants in the area.
Dated but well maintained hotel, clean, friendly staff, good buffet breakfast with an omlette station, not much variety though. A pleasant experience overall.

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Y5381YAkhalida
Reviewed 23 October 2021

Had an enjoyable week’s holiday in the Senator, the rooms were spotless, clean towels and beds made everyday . I knew when booking that we’d have a mountain view from the room but the view from the rooftop pool was spectacular. The pool could do with some attention as there are plenty of missing tiles , this didn’t stop me from having a swim everyday, I had food and drink at the rooftop bar on a couple of days and the staff and service was excellent. The staff on the front desk were just as helpful, as I had enquiries on bus timetables and the use of an iron and both times the staff were able to help me. I didn’t eat in the restaurant as I had other plans . We’ll definitely be returning next year.

Date of stay: October 2021