Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
Expedia.comUS$107
eDreamsUS$108
HurbUS$111
All reviews spiral staircase old town beautiful street small friendly hotel only stayed one night room was spotlessly clean sitting area perfect stay location was perfect this lovely hotel restaurants and bars bedroom terrace balconies
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2020

I hate to give businesses a bad review but I booked this hotel for a week in September 2020 but due to the covid crisis I cancelled well in advance. There was free cancellation but they had taken a hefty deposit. After a month or so and not having received my deposit back I contacted the hotel who reassured me that when they got my details from booking.com I would get my money. Another month passed and still no deposit so I checked with them again - no reply. I then contacted booking.com who contacted them and they were informed that my deposit was paid back to me in April - this deposit has never reached me. I contacted the hotel again to advise them that I never received my deposit back. I am now going to contact my bank to see if they can get my deposit back. Really disappointed with this hotel as I was going to book when the covid crisis subsided but I don't think I will be doing this now.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

Visited this lovely hotel with my partner and it was stunning. The location was perfect up a small pretty street near the centre of the Old Town. The owner was very knowledgeable and gave us lots of information about the nearby area. Bus numbers, times etc. The room was spotlessly clean and made up every day. Altogether a perfect place to stay. Will Definately be back.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Timmull
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Stayed here for one night only after walking past it on a previous trip. The hotel was very clean but a little disappointing. The room was really small and the area to hang clothes was an alcove. The noise from the main street was also loud throughout the night and the aircon was poor. The staff were pleasant though and it was is in one of the prettiest streets in the old town of Marbella

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank LucyBeauty
Reviewed 2 September 2019 via mobile

This little B&B is right in the heart of old town, which we loved, full of places to eat and great little shops. It wasn’t noisy either, which given its position we were a little concerned. Yes you can hear the hubbub but close the door and it’s a quiet oasis.
We had room 7 which was quite big with two bedrooms, one double one single, a sitting area, bathroom and terrace that was up a spiral staircase...quite a feat with a G&T in hand! It was comfortable and enough for three nights. We felt the terrace was in need of a bit of TLC but otherwise the room is traditionally appointed and was very clean.
The bed was too firm for us, but that’s just our preference.
Reception was and helpful when we asked a couple of things. Otherwise we were pretty self sufficient.
I’d highly recommend this place if you’re staying a few days in Marbella, and want to be in the heart of beautiful old town.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank TheLoftysPoole
Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

This hotel is right in the centre of the old part in a very cute little street. You can walk to everything in just a few minutes and many nice restaurants are around. The interior is lovely and we would always come again. Thanks for the nice stay!
Winnie and Omar