“Excellent meal and sitting outside in November ”
Review of Casa tua

Casa tua
Ranked #32 of 1,508 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: US$19 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Having a wonderfull meal with my husband, I had a trio of mozzarella simple but very delicious and a special of lambshank in a bed of creamy mash with fresh perfectly cooked vegetables. He had scallops which were faboulous and a tuna Steak cooked perfectly. Would highly recommend this Italian restaurant and the staff were very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This small gem is the one of the best restaurants in Marbella's old town. Great gourmet style Italian food and service.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This was my first visit to this fine establishment. I went as a guest of 2 friends. Faultless, is all I can say about the fish stew, a special on the day. An Italian chef ably assisted by his Irish wife who handled front of house. Limited seating inside so booking is a must. A return visit cannot come soon enough.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We came here on Halloween and were delighted with everything from the minute we arrived till leaving. As we managed to get a table outside we had fun people watching as everyone was dressed up for Halloween whilst having our meal. Starters for both of us were a special of the day, mussels and chorizo in a wonderful broth, and I had the John Dory as a main, whilst my other half had a huge lamb shank with mash and vegetables. The meat just fell off the bone. All the plates of food we saw looked amazing. Next time I will need to try their pasta, which I believe is to die for. We had a good crisp white wine with the meal and cheese and biscuits to finish. No fault could be found in anything. A small but perfectly formed gem of a restaurant. Make sure you book!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Really good traditional Italian food in old town. In particular try the pasta with meat balls. Just like Nonna makes. A little on the expensive side but then again what isn't in the old town.