“Great Italian in Marbella”
Review of Casa tua

Casa tua
Ranked #24 of 1,583 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: US$19 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2017

We stumbled upon this tiny restaurant while looking for a place to eat without a reservation, which is hard to find if you want a good meal in Marbella and don't want to eat in the touristy square. They had one table left - food was fantastic. Service was great. A bit on the pricey side, but worth it. The cannelloni was perfect... wonderful desserts.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Old town location which comes with a high bill. Maybe they have higher rents or wages than the other parts of Marbella.
After all you're only sitting on a pavement.
However, got that off my chest and must say that the waiters were charming and professional, amenable to our requests, and all the dishes were fine if not spectacular.
Their web site is perfectly clear, shows the right prices so perhaps I'm just an old misery but for €60 a head,I would have been given change in either of my favourite 2 Italian restaurants in Central London for the same dishes.
Don't let me put you off but in the future think I shall eat in San Pedro or Estepona where the price/quality ratio is better.

1  Thank Schnitzelover
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Casa Tua is in the heart of the old town, set out on a stunning side street full of atmosphere and character.

I've been wanting to try Casa Tua for a couple of years having seen the good reviews but with so many great restaurants to choose from I never quite made it until this week.

The menu choice is varied but price wise is higher end than most. Fortunately the experience was worth the ticket price in this occasion.

A beautiful appetiser was offered to start, followed by a wonderful starter of aubergine with tomato and cheese.

My main of chicken was lovely and my other half just loved the red snapper special.

I am almost a 5/5 but there are so many outstanding restaurants in the area it's difficult to rate them all 5/5. It was still a wonderful experience however and I will be back.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Having wanted to visit Casa Tua for a while we finally did and were not disappointed. We hadn´t made a reservation and after initially being told that there were no tables available for at least an hour, one of the waiters stepped in and quickly and deftly rearranged some tables so we could be accommodated immediately. The service was excellent, particularly from our waiter Vladi (from Bulgaria); he new the menu and service was slick and attentive. The food was great and we had a throughly nice meal.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled upon this restaurant in old town Marbella. We had originally tried to get into the Orange Tree but this was full and the rebuff from the lady at the till was not one to make us want to rush back.

Anyone this was to our benefit.

Casa Tua, what can I say. We were lucky enough to get the last table on Thursday night.
The staff were very welcoming whilst the food was stunning!
Presentation was as good as we could wish for.

There was a great selection on the menu and plenty of specials on offer. We were both spoilt for choice.

Really can't put into words how good this was. If you could just keep this review to yourselves so that we can get a table again next time!!