“Lunch”

Price range: US$24 - US$55
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Just imagine sitting comfortably, feeling the breeze softly caressing your face. Breathe deeply. It smells like the sea. Listen to the sound of the waves, mixed with background music that surrounds you. Open your mouth and taste that Mediterranean flavour with a different touch. Come and discover Fuerte Marbella’s newly fitted-out beach club with a completely renovated, warm and modern image, created by prestigious interior designer Isabel López Vilalta, responsible for renowned designs such as Celler Can Roca. Soleo Marbella aspires to become a place known for its elegant aesthetics, its exquisite and professional service and excellent cuisine. The decoration transports you to a classic, elegant and glamorous ship; its mirrors make sure you never lose sight of the sea – a bit of magic to make you feel that you are sailing.
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Great location, extremely pleasant and friendly staff and most important amazing food, not a bad word for anything. Great value for money as well when taking into account the location.

Date of visit: May 2017
Write a reviewReviews (680)

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

The Service was perfect. We had an incredible good diner with delicious wine sitting just next to the ocean. The desert i took was also delicious. I recommand it!!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Noticed this restaurant on a beautiful day walking the Paseo in Marbella. Right on the water, below the Paseo, I looked at the menu posted & liked it. It was time for my dinner & I was really hungry. Walked down & entered the restaurant. Was greeted & chose a table. Loved the setting. A very nice waiter greeted me & handed my a menu. Ordered a class of wine & my dinner. The waiter walked away & came back with a complementary glass of cava, and informed me that he would bring my wine after I finished the cava. I was very impressed so far. But everything went down hill from the. All my food showed up at the same time, waiter wasn't around, the wine didn't show up until I was almost finished with my first plate, and the second plate was really bad. To be fair, they took off the second plate from the bill, but needless to say, a very bad experience overall. I will not go back.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Sia550
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is part of the Fuerte Hotel Marbella.Location of hotel and beach restaurant very central near the Old Town. The beach also has lovely loungers and umbrellas for hotel residents but you can rent for the day. A feature that the hotel has everywhere is a button to call a waiter - very clever. My favourite was the Ensalata del Mar and some Ramon Bilbao Rose. Staff very friendly. Location is at the waters edge literally.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Lovely location, right on the beach.... great for a leisurely lunch. Food was excellent, as was the service. Highly recommended

1  Thank kimrM6148DH