“Wonderful night”

Paco Jimenez
Ranked #12 of 1,596 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: US$20 - US$43
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: As soon as you enter this restaurant you can fell the passion and creativity in the paintings on the walls and the plates delicatelly and beautifully decorated. Its Mediterranean, Spanish and International food will surprise and satisfy you. The exclusive space with only 20 covers, kindly attention, experienced chef and the nice environment makes this a unique restaurant.
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

This is a hidden gem a great location overlooking the Orange Square the staff are excellent with a good knowledge of the various courses each of which is perfectly cooked and beautiful presented with out being over fussy I doubt there is a disappointing option
We will with out doubt return and strongly recommend it to any one who enjoys good food at a reasonable price

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

This has been the preferred restaurant for my daughter and her husband for several years now. In fact they found it on their wedding day walking from the church.
This however was our first visit with them. It was a double birthday celebration in the family so it had to be extra special and it was.
We were greeted by Nancy and made to feel immediately welcome. What followed was a 2 hour event rather than merely a meal. Our party of six plus my grandson received as good a service as I have ever experienced. The staff were simply perfect. I love when the service feels relaxed whilst still being sharp as a pin.
We all loved our varied courses. The food was easily the best I have had in Andalusia.
The wine was superb and inexpensive.
I must also mention the ambiance. Every other restaurant in Marbella would love to have what Pack Jimenez has.
Many many thanks to Nancy and her amazing staff for a night we will not forget.
Our first visit. Definately not our last.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous restaurant!

We hadn’t booked in advance but luckily the owner was able to squeeze us in and I’m glad she did!

The food was absolutely delicious me and a friend had a rack of lamb and another had the confit duck, there were zero complaints all round!

Can’t wait for another trip to Marbella where I will book a balcony table in advance!

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Our hotel ( Hotel Claude ) booked us a table on the balcony overlooking "Orange Square"... fabulous place for supper Nancy and the team do a great job. We started with shrimp in garlic olive oil. , outstanding . Next we chose the rack of lamb and the confit of duck in filo pastry with jus. Both main courses were delicious and the accompanying vegetables fresh and tasty. To finish what was described as a tart tatin which was more an apple crumble but with cinnamon and it was great.
Try and book one of only two tables on the balcony but whatever you do book to enjoy the food and atmosphere here.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

After a lot of years on the coast, at last a visit here.
Tradisional Spanish twist on the food, started with Lagostions ala «pil-pil» and my next was Sea Bass.
Excellent fish, but a I was missing the good combinations one can make out of such food. At least there was options not taken, but I hope for my next visit.
As wine we did choose Spanish white Alborigno from the North East.
Friendly service and smiling faces.
Price; a bit over the top!