Had a very nice week here. All inclusive, food was good, plenty of choice, only gripe was the fruit juice and breakfast cereals. Accommodation fine, lovely power shower. Staff were excellent, very helpful and all worked extremely hard. Public transport is very cheap, and on the whole pretty good, but sadly on one occasion 3 buses in a row went straight past as were full. Bus drivers a bit grumpy! Taxi's expensive. Not much in the area, nearest Marbella centre a good 40 minute bus ride. Got the Bus and Train back to airport about 12 euros for 3 of us, better than the approx 70 euros for taxi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet residential area near Marbella, this is the ideal hotel at which to enjoy a sun-drenched holiday.The 5000 m² hotel grounds are filled with beautiful gardens and swimming pools, making it a great place to relax and catch some sun. We also have a family restaurant serving regional cuisine for lunch and dinner.The beach is just a short drive from the resort. One of the most popular is Cabopino, lying just 2 km away. There are also several golf courses in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your VIME La Reserva de Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vime La Reserva De Marbella Hotel Marbella
- Vime Reserva De Marbella
- Vime Reserva Marbella
- Marbella Vime La Reserva De