H10 Andalucia Plaza(Nueva Andalucia)
US$296
US$232
Hotels.com
Princesa Playa Hotel Apartamentos(Marbella)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$125
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Amare Beach Hotel Marbella(Marbella)
US$444
US$400
AmareHotels.com
US$378
US$297
FuerteHoteles.com
US$447
US$384
Senator Marbella Spa Hotel(Marbella)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$146
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

NH Marbella(Marbella)(Great Value!)
US$278
US$148
  • Pool
Aparthotel Puerto Azul Marbella(Marbella)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$151
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$651
US$547
US$561
All reviewsblue baypuerto banushalf boardsuperior roomminute walk along the beachceiling fanpool barbreakfast and dinnerlarger poolmain poolhen doplenty of sunbedslovely hotelrooms are basicpaellaeuro taxi ridelovely balcony
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I arranged for a group of 13 of us to stay at the BlueBay whilst visiting Marbella for hen celebrations. We arrived to check in after 11pm and to our surprise the hotel dining area was open for us with some cold buffet items to tuck into after our travels - it was exactly what we needed and the staff were so lovely to us.
We stayed half board and my word, the value for money was amazing. The choices available for breakfast and dinner were fantastic and the quality of the food didn't suffer (as often happens when there is a large selection).
When the chap behind the desk established that we had a bride to be in our midst he upgraded every room for us so all of our party had a large room with a balcony and we were all in the same building which was perfect.
The hotel itself is huge and very well kept. Our rooms were basic but everything you could possibly need and a massive bathroom. The shower wasn't amazing as it was a handheld attached very precariously to the wall but we managed.
Location wise it was less than 10 euros in a taxi to the centre of Puerto Banus or alternatively a very pleasant 25 minute stroll along the beach front.
If we ever did another girls holiday to Marbs I would most definitely book half board at this hotel again, I still can't over how much we got for our money!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Danielle G
Marketing B, Guest Relations Manager at BlueBay Banus, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for sharing with other fellow users of TripAdvisor your experience in Hotel BlueBay Banús.
It is important for us that you know we share with the rest of our team your experience. Your comments cheer us every day.
We know every visit is unique and special. We will be satisfied to welcome you next time you are in our city. Therefore, don't hesitate contacting us in advance, to offer you any particular request.

Best Regards,

Hotel BlueBay Banús

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel when we attended a wedding, which wasnt in the hotel, and most of our friends were there which really added to the experience.

On arrival, we realised it was very close to the main road and I do prefer a hotel that has a view of the beach, but on exploring the grounds I realised that it's just so lovely, quaint and almost like old town Marbella which I loved. Two lovely pools with a lot of beds and a bar nearby that serves lovely food and drinks and I'd highly recommend.

Most of the staff were very friendly and very helpful, except for the male receptionists who we found very unwelcoming, unfriendly and a bit dismissive really which is so unacceptable given they are the first people you meet at a hotel. This put me off slightly. The hotel is also VERY out of date in terms of the decor and facilities. No free WiFi is a major no no for me and the rooms were badly decorated with no tea or coffee and the air con didn't really work the whole time we were there. But the rooms were huge which was great and a lot of storage space. Although very far away from the entrance to the hotel for taxis, luggage.

The hotel is located about ten mins to a beach and then about a thirty minute walk to the hustle and bustle of puerto banus so you have to get a taxi, and one into Old Town as well which is a little annoying.

The grounds of this hotel are its best feature and the reason I'd definitely return. So chilled and laid back, quaint and just made me really feel like I was going to enjoy my holiday. I would definitely recommend. I know they know they need a refurbishment so I will definitely be keeping an eye out on it when I return to Marbella in the future.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Danielle M
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Went there with my wife for a family wedding, rooms are clean and tidy, staff members are nice and welcoming. The only thing that put me off was the food and the price of it. Breakfast was good, dinner not so.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I stayed here with my Spanish girlfriend at the end of September so that we would be close to the venue of our friends wedding.
There was a slight mis communication regards our booking when we arrived; originally we booked half board but changed our minds to just breakfast calling a few weeks prior to our stay and spoke to a lady who amended our booking. Upon arrival we were told there was a mistake and the booking was for just one traveller and if another traveller was staying we would have to pay extra. It was a slight let down as all we had done was cancel the half board not one of the travellers. The receptionist Miguel was very understanding and did give us a discount and was happy to give us directions to where we needed to go and where we wanted to visit.
We had a wonderful time, the rooms are basic and possibly in need of a slight face lift but very, very clean and we could not have faulted the cleaners.
The location of the hotel was brilliant for us with a very short walk to the beach and some really nice tapas bars and not far from the location of our friends wedding.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank 1402banana
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We have just left and thank God.
A couple of members of staff were incredibly rude, the food was dreadful the only item to recommend to eat is the ice cream. The pictures advertising the hotel are a lie at night time it is so dark we have to resort to using to touches on our phone. Rooms are dated too. But very clean. My advice go somewhere else

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business