4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$1,362
TravelocityUS$1,362
Hotels.comUS$1,362
Official SiteUS$1,356
PricelineUS$1,363
TripadvisorUS$1,362
All reviews mc beach kids club buffet lunch sister hotel garden suite beautiful property puente romano beach restaurant luxury hotel an upgrade the costa del sol pools concierge villa euros
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2022

Most amazing massage treatment - You get so happy and alive from those strong hands and warm oil. And the spa has five saunas, two hammans, pools and ice bath (9 degrees). Unfortunately you are only allowed to be for two hours in the spa - And you just want to stay all day.

Room tip: Get the massage!
Date of stay: January 2022
Julian Cabanillas, General Manager at Marbella Club Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2022

Dear Christian G,

Thank you for your review.

It is very rewarding to read experiences like yours!

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed every aspect of your Spa experience.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in many more occasions.

Reviewed 27 November 2021

We simply cannot rate the Marbella Club highly enough. The food options are endless and excellent. The wonderful greet we got at reception from beautiful Manuela who remembered us from a previous stay. Gym facilities are top-notch. I took private Pilates classes with both Anna and Juliya separately, they are by far the best Pilates instructors I have ever had the pleasure of learning from.
Thank you to all the team at the Marbella Club, we look forward to returning again soon.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Julian Cabanillas, General Manager at Marbella Club Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2021

Dear JeezLouise1,

Thank you for your review.

This is the type of experience we strive to create for each guest, and it was very rewarding to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your visit.

We will pass your lovely comments to Manuela, Ana and Juliya – they will be thrilled!

Reviewed 7 November 2021 via mobile

Disappointed by the service of the Spa and hotel management. I’m a regular customer at all of the hotels amenities including the spa. My watch was stolen from me while I Was having a spa treatment. All The hotel management said that they are not responsible for my personal belongings and my safety the never called me to extend their apologies not offer anything in return. Such a disappointment!!!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 130mehdim
Julian Cabanillas, General Manager at Marbella Club Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2022

Dear Mehdi M,
Thank you for your review and your feedback regarding your Spa experience.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a good relationship with our guests, based on respect, and aspiring to make sure our guests are as comfortable and safe as possible while with us.
I can assure the TripAdvisor readers that you were contacted by the Wellness director and myself and that we came to a mutual understanding.

Reviewed 31 October 2021 via mobile

Absolutely incredible. Scored 10/10 on all counts. Extremely professional staff. Very high hygiene standards. A surprise at every corner (lemonade fresh ingredients ready to mix in little jars by our balcony). The view from our room was a vacation in itself. It’s the type of place you wouldn’t need to leave seeing as everything you’d want in a holiday is impressively assembled in one place. All staff members no matter the ranking were extremely well mannered and professional and had an ease to dealing with, went above and beyond, pleasure to talk to. Overall

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Allie207a
Julian Cabanillas, Director General at Marbella Club Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2021

Dear Allie207a,

Thank you for your review.

I am glad to read that our team went the extra mile to make your stay memorable.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2021

The Marbella Club

We have just returned from our week ling stay at the exquisite Marbella Club and once again we were totally thrilled!

We traveled from New York City during these crazy times overseas initially for work in Switzerland and I was concerned about a holiday in Spain - another country with different restrictions. But we decided to return to the the coastal beauty of southern Spain and to relax and enjoy life in the elegance, grace, beauty of your timeless property.

It truly is a glorious setting with divine Mediterranean views! It was perfect! We loved the view from our room 316!

At the Marbella club we experienced professionalism and kindness from the entire staff! From correspondence with GM Julian Cabanillas before our journey to the moment we arrived both concierges Ricardo and Antonio were smart and I know each day they are greeted with different tasks, challenges, and opportunities for which they always found a new solution.

We love the spa and the gym both my husband and I had treatments he had a massage I had two facials in one week! top level - I’ve had facials around the world and Julia & Natalie were so thorough and skilled and kind!

My husband worked out at the gym and enjoyed his 2 training sessions with Victor who also recommended we go to Ronda for the day.. We were impressed and thinking of coming next September for bullfight there!

They recommended our driver, Antonio who took us to Ronda for day trip. It was a fantastic day with views not to be missed! And Antonio fantastically safe driver for roads that were nearly treacherous! We had Antonio take us to the airport last day (roads not nearly as serpentine as Ronda) goes but he’s terrific driver we felt very safe!

We love the MC Beach restaurant for lazy lunch and one dinner too at sunset! The light is exquisite! And the food awesome - we ate sushi and spaghetti lobster everyday and everyone who works there is top level attuned to guests needs!

We packed a lot into our stay with you and enjoyed pool, beach, spa, wellness and your elegant dinner outside at your classic restaurant was 4 nights of wonderful dinners was a treat and Martin singing was fun at bar!

Felt very spoiled! Lot’s of memories!

Marbella Club must take very good care of the staff as they are all so professional, kind and happy!

Hope to be back soon.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank LUM1017
Julian Cabanillas, General Manager at Marbella Club Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2021

Dear LUM1017,
It’s fantastic to read reviews like yours.
We are delighted to hear that you had an unforgettable stay at our hotel and that you enjoyed every aspect, from the gastronomic offerings and the Spa to the excursion to Ronda and our employees.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the not too distant future.