Five day Break
We stayed in Los Monteros Hotel for five nights in September 2011.
The car was whisked away from us as were our bags at the entrance door. Booking-in was excellent with reception having all our details ready and waiting. Off we went in-tow with the porter to the room. Total turn around time approximately 12 minutes.
We had elected to go for the culinary package, we had an upgrade to a larger room. It was clean, bright, comfortable, and excellent.
We were on the third floor with a side view of the pool area. Not the best view but the room was quiet. Booking again, I would choose one of the other room locations, but I had specified a high floor location.
The bathroom was good but not over big.
Towels were plentiful and housekeeping in the form of making up beds etc was good.
Multi choice was offered at breakfast time and table selection was entirely your choice. We sat outside. Coffee or tea was brought to your table following that it was a buffet service with eggs being freshly fried while you waited. A superb range of fresh produce was available.
We tried dinner and found this also excellent.
Lunch / Bar meals
We tried lunch bar meals again this was excellent.
The hotel staff was attentive, helpful, pleasant and friendly.
Would I stay here again?
Excellent hotel. We would stay here again but not in a side room.
• Slightly difficult to find
• The bar area for the lunch service was under staffed
• Be informed that there are two short flights of stairs within some rooms. In our case it was not a problem
• The beach club facility was closed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the most exclusive area of the Costa del Sol, just few minutes from Marbella and Puerto Banús, is the iconic Hotel Los Monteros, a reference in the area. Combining tradition, art and exquisite surroundings, this establishment offers a unique setting for enjoying excellent accommodation, indulging Mediterranean cuisine, practice your swing in the Golf Mile or enjoy one of the most exclusive Beach Clubs in Europe, "La Cabane". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Los Monteros Spa & Golf Resort GL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.