1,244 results
All reviews rooftop bar la la old town private beach beautiful hotel sea view waiter service pool area freshly squeezed orange juice comfortable sunbeds beach beds sun loungers bottle of cava breakfast was amazing visited this hotel beach front breakfast buffet is
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fabulous few days away in a stylish and contemporary hotel-easy to check in and beautiful rooms. I booked an ooh la la room which was fabulous with an amazing sea view. I booked it as a surprise for my Husbands Birthday and I was a little disappointed that it was not mentioned. Lovely breakfast, not copious amounts of food - just lovely fresh dishes, pastries and freshly cooked eggs, perfect. Very courteous staff at breakfast, by the pool and the beach club. We will definitely be returning to a special hotel right by the old town. Thanks

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
amaremarbella, Director General at Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Georgie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments and for your lovely words.

It is important and make us happy that you have found us and enjoyed our facilities and services. In the other hand, we are so sorry for the little disappointment that you had with your husbands birthday.

I´m happy to hear that you liked Marbella and I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back for another pleasant experience at Amare Marbella Beach Hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

First time staying here, from the moment we arrived to the minute we left was amazing. Would Definatly recommend to friends and family.

The breakfast was spot on with lots too choose from. Very impressed.

The pool and the outdoor Jacuzzi was amazing too!!
Wish we could of stayed longer..
Fantastic place and location!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Hayley,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing with us and the rest of TripAdvisor's community your feedback.

We place great importance in providing our guests memorable experiences. I would like to thank you on behalf of all the team for having chosen us during your stay in Marbella

We base our learning and improvements on those comments, which we use as a basic tool to learn from our mistakes, for what I would like to transmit our gratefulness for sharing them with us.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Another fantastic trip to the Amare. Gorgeous room with a beautiful view. Breakfast was excellent, a tip is to avoid the 10am rush. Pool and the beach club and just fabulous. The roof bar is lovely. The best hotel in Marbella.

2  Thank rioghnag

Dear Rioghna G,

It is a real pleasure to thank you on behalf of the entire team of Amare Marbella Beach for taking your time and sharing your warm words full of kindness in relation to your stay with us, as for sharing them with TripAdvisor's community.

Our greatest as biggest goal is your satisfaction, for what reading your warm full of kindness recommendation.

We are all looking forward welcoming you back soon to your home in Marbella

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Everything was just perfect!

The breakfast was from another dimention.
Staff helpful with everything. Location is great!

Make sure you get a room with a view over the ocean.

Wish we could stay longer! Next year!!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your preference and for choosing Amare Marbella Beach when visiting Marbella.
We are glad that, once again, our hotel achieved your expectations and that you had an outstanding experience. Your observations are important to us, especially as we rely on you, our guest, to tell us how we are doing.
We will share your review with the entire team, who I am certain will be very encouraged.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable experience.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2018

This was our third time staying in the Amare and we had really looked forward to it, as past visits had been excellent. Unfortunately this time was a real disappointment. It started as soon as we arrived. On our first visit we had been met outside the door by a concierge, who offered to help with our bags showed us to reception, offered us a refreshing drink and generally offered a warm welcome. This time I approached reception and had to say I wanted to check in. I wasn't even greeted with "hello" or "did you have a nice trip" Nothing,! just that they wanted full payment in advance ( a first for me at any hotel) Once I had paid for the weeks accommodation, I was eventually, almost as an afterthought, told about breakfast times and where things were located. When I said it was my third visit, i almost got a faint smile. very unwelcoming, I felt I had just inconvenienced someone!
The rooms are still lovely and well kept, However the Shower might need a slightly better clean. but on the whole the rooms are good.
Possibly the biggest disappointment of the stay was the pool side service. This had traditionally been one of the highlights of the stay and main reasons for choosing this hotel, being able to relax by the child free pool and order (at the bush of a call bell) some great food and drink. Never cheap but great quality and nice size portions, so worth it for a few days. NOT any more. The portions and presentation has deteriorated drastically but at the same premium price. The service has also slowed and depending on the waiter could be a little unfriendly too.
The pool area also needs freshening up. the poolside shower badly needs to be cleaned and repainted, while the timber decking needs refreshing also.
The rooftop Bar retains its great view (and pricey drinks), but is now accompanied by grumpy unwelcoming service.
The check out experience was equally as disappointing, the attitude appears to be - settle your bill and don't disturb me. not so much as a "thank you for staying", let alone " was everything ok" or "hope to see you again" Nothing! Rude
Overall very disappointing and the hotel has totally lost its charm for us. For a short weekend break maybe but anything longer we won't be coming back.
A real shame!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tripper1Ireland
amaremarbella, Director General at Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We always appreciate when our guests take the time to alert us on where we can improve. We are truly surprised and disappointed to hear that your stay did not meet or exceed your expectations. We strive to provide exceptional service to our guests, so please rest assure that we have informed the appropriate department managers, to investigate your experience further.
We offer our deepest apologies for the listed shortcomings.

We are very sad that those lacks in the services has affected your perceptions, since this is definitely not the type of experience we would wish you to remember us for.

I would like the opportunity to speak to you personally to discuss your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email to dep.director.am@amarehotels.com ,
Once again we are sincerely sorry for the inconveniences that you have experienced.

Best regards,