Lowest prices for your stay
US$322
Hotels.comUS$323
eDreamsUS$322
Lol.travelUS$393
1,499 results
All reviews rooftop bar la la old town private beach sea view beautiful hotel freshly squeezed orange juice pool area sun loungers beach front half board sister hotel amore buzzer euros seafront spain
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband booked this hotel for a 4 night break yo celebrate our 40th birthdays.
We originally booked a My Way room but then decided to upgrade to a Oh La La The One room, which Clo helpfully arranged for us a few days before our arrival.
From the moment we walked through the door we fell in love with the hotel. Our full sea view was fab, room was amazing. The service throughout the hotel was second to none.
It's a short walk to Orange square in the historical quarter, which is beautiful for littering around, shopping, dining and drinking.
Having access to The One lounge was great......There was a great selection of alcohol, soft drinks, and nibbles, which were changed throughout the day.
Breakfast was incredible and well worth the money.
Yes, it is an expensive hotel to stay in, but if you want top quality you have to pay for it.
We will definitely visit this hotel and area again

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
amaremarbella, Director General at Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking some time to post your experience with us on the tripadvisor.

It’s a great thing that help us to get better and improve every day.
We are happy to know you had a great stay and you enjoyed our facilities and the staff was helpful and atentive.
Our most fervent wish is that our guests feel like at home and they have good memories about their visit to Marbella.
Thank you very much for your nice words and recommendations!

It would be a pleasure for us to welcome you back soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

My wife, sister-in-law and I stayed here at the beginning of September for a relaxing week away in the sun. Both my wife and sister-in-law have stayed here previously, so based on their experience my expectations were high. The hotel did not disappoint!
The hotel itself is very nicely designed; interior and exterior are well laid out (though one small criticism is that there isn’t a great deal of circulation / walking space between some sun lounger areas outside). The pool is relatively small, but still very good (and there’s obviously the option of the Amare beach area / sea). Our rooms were well laid out with all the facilities you’d expect (room safe, tea making facilities, mini bar, etc.).
Staff are excellent, friendly and emphasis on customer service obviously high on the agenda. The food is very good and of a high quality. The location is excellent and the old town (with its numerous great restaurants and shops) is a 5-10 minute stroll away. As part of our stay we had complimentary access to the spa for an afternoon (or morning). The spa is small, but well laid out and has all the facilities you’d expect (hydro pool, jacuzzi, steam rooms, relaxation area, treatment room, etc.), again staff here were friendly and helpful.
All in all a very relaxing and thoroughly enjoyed holiday. The hotel is first class and the staff are a credit. Will definitely be returning.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mark W,

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and comments with everyone.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and in general you were happy with our services and we could live up to your expectations.
It is always very important to receive your comments and learn about the services we offer to our guests and how to achieve excellence.

Thank you again for your perfect compliments, on behalf of the entire team we look forward to welcoming you back to Amare Marbella Beach.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2018

My fiance and I stayed at this hotel for a long weekend at the beginning of September. The fact is was adult only, near the old town and right on the beach really appealed to us. The hotel itself is very clean and modern and our room was wonderful (we upgraded to an ocean view room and it was definitely worth it to wake up to the view and have a little sit out on the balcony). There was a lot of choice at breakfast and the staff are very friendly. It was great to have the option of sitting by the pool or down at the beach club throughout the day. The waiters are very attentive which unfortunately cannot be said for the staff on the rooftop bar when we tried to have a drink up there one evening. We waited 15 minutes for someone to greet us with a menu (and it wasn't busy) and then we waited another 15 minutes before deciding to leave as no one came over to take our order. The food available throughout the day is delicious, but expensive. The hotel in general is quite expensive however it is very luxurious. The gym was small but had the basic equipment one would need. There are bikes to hire (which we weren't aware of a fee when taking them out as no one mentioned it at reception) There's also a spa with a thalassotherapy pool, sauna and steam room (for a fee) The hotel is easily within walking distance to the old town and all along the front are shops, watersports, restaurants and bars. Puerto Banus is about a 15 minute taxi ride away. I would definitely recommend this hotel and look forward to going back at some point in the future.

1  Thank Louise S
amaremarbella, Director General at Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear Louise S,

Thank you for having chosen us and for offering us your comments and opinions. We will take them into account carefully, because they will help us improve every day, and also to adapt our facilities and services to our customers' tastes and needs.
Regarding the service that you got in our Rooftop bar we are very sorry, we try to always provide the best service in which our customers can find everything that they might want.

We take into consideration all the suggestions and comments of our guests for the purpose of improving.
We remain at your service for anything you might need.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

This is one hotel that I’d say is true to the website. For good and for bad. It is, in fact, beautiful, modern, clean, and clubby - as advertised. The beautiful people on the website? They are here too. In spades.

Service at this hotel is very attentive. But it is robotic and impersonal. We have been here many nights and only one of the staff members (Marina, the lovely woman who greets us at breakfast) has actually acknowledged us in a way that makes us feel like valued guests.

Today, my teenage daughters asked the bar at the pool for cups of ice (a first during our stay so far) and they were presented with a charge of 2.5 euro per cup. Really? We are spending over $5,000 at this hotel and they are charging us for 2 cups of ice?!

We generally stay at 4 and 5 star properties and travel extensively. This hotel needs to learn that to be truly memorable, it is the little things. The thoughtful things that guests enjoy and appreciate - these gestures that make us dream of coming back.

We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Marbella and would recommend this hotel to anyone who likes the look of the website.

Would I return? Hard to say. I guess time will tell what, if anything, I remember about my stay here as time goes on.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Locofoodie
amaremarbella, Director General at Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your preference and for choosing Amare Marbella Beach Hotel on your recent visit to Marbella.
I am sorry for the several inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. Your satisfaction is our top priority; therefore it is very disappointing that we were not able to fully achieve your expectations.

I hope that you will return for a much more positive experience and enjoy all our facilities and services. The entire team is at your disposal to assist with future arrangements and ensure your next stay with us is truly pleasant.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2018

I booked this hotel last year for our annual company trip and raved about it, which you can see from my previous 5 star review. Everything was perfect, so I booked again this year [with great excitement] for 6 staff members to return.

As per last year, I need to accommodate my staff in twin rooms and booked the hotel on this basis. [My staff are not married, intimate partners or wish to sleep together]. On arrival I paid the balance of 3000 euros at Reception [4000 euros in total] and we headed upstairs to unpack and head out for dinner.

Our rooms were doubles, not what I asked for and certainly not what I expected after booking 5 months in advance with very specific requirements. I had to argue with Reception Staff for 30 minutes to have my room changed, my colleague was utterly horrified at the prospect of having to sleep with her boss in a double bed and I don't blame her!! They said it was an upgrade and I should have been more grateful as I wasn't being charged for it.

The other 2 rooms could not be changed until the next day, the Reception staff seemed to think it is acceptable to ask guests to pack/unpack/pack again and move around the hotel to suit them. I do not, and neither did my guests. They were forced to spend the weekend sleeping together in double beds, thankfully 2 males and 2 females or this could have put each of them in a very compromising and difficult situation!

Having returned to the UK and complained, all I hear from Amare is "no guarantee" "no guarantee". What I have also discovered, much to my incredible frustration and annoyance, is that they allocate the rooms on the day of arrival depending on bookings and occupancy. I booked 3 twin rooms in March, what was the point? Whatever you book seems to be irrelevant, so if you are booking for a group or party of singles travelling together with specific sleeping requirements, be very very careful!

Our entire weekend was overshadowed by disappointment, it's a terrible feeling to look forward to something so much and not receive what you booked or paid for.

Sadly, we won't be returning next year.

Room tip: You can't choose your room, be careful!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank DawnAmanda

Dear Mrs Dawn,

Thank you very much for contacting Amàre Beach Hotel Marbella to share your experience with us.

We have taken this opportunity to review the reservation process and it seems like there must have been a missunderstanding at some point. Our reservations team acknowledged your request for twin beds but this was always considered as such and never as a confirmation. I am sorry if this was not understood this way and for the inconvenience that this may have caused.

As we are in peak season, on arrival we do not always have the opportunity to offer alternative rooms to choose from.
Our aim is always to try and fulfill our guest's expectations and it would appear that this was not possible on this ocassion for which I do apologise.

I have been able to verify that you arrived at the hotel around half past ten in the evening. Due to occupancy levels on your day of arrival the reserved room category did not allow 3 twin bedded rooms, therefore you were offered a complimentary upgrade to a Make It Happen room. At the same time another twin room was offered on the first floor, however it was rejected by yourself as it was your preference to have a room on a higher floor.

As the ocupancy allowed us to do so, our front office team offered you changing the remaining 2 rooms the next morning meeting your requests of both high floor and twin beds but it would appear that you did not accept her offer. This was done through several failed attempts to call you over the phone number, via email along with a personal conversation between yourself and our front office manager around 18.00 on that day.

The hotel management would have been delighted to accomodate all your requests during your stay, however once you have left the facilities we do not have the possibility to do so.

Once again, I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations this time but I hope trust we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future and I will personally ensure you all have a very enjoyble stay with us.

Kind regards