2 people are viewing this hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
TravelocityUS$666
PricelineUS$664
eDreamsUS$664
All reviews club marbella fabulous boutique hotel olivia pools facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2021

The rooms are very compact and hard to fit a suitcase, the area needs many years of groowing. The hotell is new and quite unpersonal. Empty of people but have good potential. Good materials and modern & nice design.

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank cmioen608858
Fuente Bernal, Guest Services / Front Office at Boho Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2021

Dear Cmioen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a feedback regarding your stay at Boho Club Marbella!

We were most concerned when receiving your comments and we are sorry to hear that your stay with us was not to
your satisfaction. Your invaluable feedback is important for us to ensure that we continually deliver the personal service that our hotel is renowned for.

The Boho Club team hopes to have the opportunity to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 30 October 2021 via mobile

The check in experience was excellent, greeted and taken to the bar for complimentary drinks and check in was done in a very relaxed manner over a beer. So a great start.
Sadly if deteriorated after that, truthfully the club doesn’t have enough going for it in my opinion to warrant its prices.
Rooms were spacious, new, clean and well equipped so I had no complaints there at all.
Breakfast was a major issue for me. It is table service with, in my view, a very limited choice. The only hot food was eggs. You can also have a bowl of fruit, with or without granola, some toast and croissants / pastries and cold cuts. It was included in my package (almost €400 a night) but if you were paying the individual prices would really rack up.
In the bar G&T €18 where the average price down in Peurto Banus was between €8-14. No on site spa, a “partnership” masseur was €132 for 50 mins I am not sure it this was room visit or off site but extremely expensive based on other places I have stayed.
I tried to check out half way through my stay but was told I would have to pay for the whole week and try to claim a subsequent refund. Mmm yeah right!
I had two rooms for almost £5,000 without any extras for 1 week and I just don’t think it was any kind of value for money.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lloyd N

Dear Lloyd,

We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your check in experience.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately
fallen short of our goal during your recent stay.

The Boho Club team sincerely hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2021

I stayed at Boho Club Marbella in October 2021 and had an incredible hotel experience that I highly recommend to others.

The experience kicked off upon my arrival at the hotel, being taken to my room with the cute Boho Club convertible car. Loved it!

My room was a product of incredible interior design and attention to detail, with views over one of the stunning Boho pools. The facilities here are fantastic- both for wellness, entertainment and relaxation. The restaurant has incredible food so be sure to book in a dinner during your stay.

The staff took the stay to the next level. Everyone were in such a positive mood and so helpful and friendly. They really made me feel at home during my stay!

Thank you to the whole team at Boho Club Marbella!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Camilla,

It is fantastic to know that we have stayed in your memories. We are delighted to read how much you enjoyed your
experience among us.

Your kind words are very much appreciated and will be celebrated with the whole team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 29 October 2021 via mobile

We have stayed at the Boho Club Marbella many times, it’s the best hotel to stay in when in Marbella as far as we’re concerned.

The rooms are lovely, beautifully designed, they’re clean and spacious.
The gardens are delightful with a very appropriate Mediterranean look.

The restaurant is not only beautifully designed with great decor, the food is delicious and the music and ambience perfect.
We can’t recommend this hotel enough.

Thanks for another wonderful stay last month and see you again next month! Jacqueline

Trip type: Travelled on business
Fuente Bernal, Guest Services / Front Office at Boho Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2021

Dear Jacqueline,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay at Boho Club Marbella!

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your visit and that everything was your entire satisfaction.

The Boho Club team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 5 October 2021

Amazing place with the most service minded staff I ever met. They take care of you, book places, drive you and make sure you will have a great relaxing stay. Beautiful surroundings and rooms so quiet that we. woke up at 10 still thinking it was middle of the night

Date of stay: September 2021
Fuente Bernal, Guest Services / Front Office at Boho Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

Dear Magnus,

The Boho Club team are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.