“A must visit restaurant for us”
Review of Restaurante Garum

Restaurante Garum
Reserve with
Restaurante Garum is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 1,559 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: US$9 - US$69
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Scandinavian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Garum aims to enliven its clients’ palates creating culinary delights from local Andalusian ingredients. The restaurant has a terrace with magnificent views over the Mediterranean, the perfect spot to enjoy a Marbella sunset.
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We visited here last year and this was the first place that my wife wanted to eat this time around. And we weren't disappointed! It is an excellent location right on the prom - so, if you select your table judiciously, you can watch everyone wandering along - high fashion to beachwear, you'll see it all.

As for the food and service, it's really been said already. The staff are well trained and enjoy looking after you; the food is of the highest quality. My wife's starter of prawn ceviche thai style and salmon tartare with avocado was superb and my calves liver simply melted in my mouth. We raved about those two dishes so much that, before we came home, we made a second visit and ordered them again - but this time I had the fish and she had the liver.

Somehow I can see us visiting again next time we get to Marbella.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Only to say that they have good food and drinks is to say nothing. What I like in this restaurant is that I always feel like coming at home. Very sweet waiters and owner Timo. I come with my baby and he is always happy to see us. Nice view of the sea as well. I think it is one of the places in Marbella that is "must to go"

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We were greeted warmly and shownto a table with sea views The restaurat was about half full but staff were very attentive. The wine waiter introduced us to 'pink gins' and were were delighted with ours. The food was excellent. My steak was cooked exactly as requested whilst my wife's sea bass was described as 'fantastic'. We tried the desserts and the strudel with ice cream was very tasty. Overall an amazing dining experience.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Visited her tonight (9th july) and couldnt of asked for more. The service was brilliant and the english lady was lovely, very attentive. My partner had the calves liver which hes never had as it was recommended....safe to say he enjoyed it and cleared the whole plate! I went for icelandic cod which i would never usually pick. Both dishes were incredible! We were given freshly baked bread and oil, an amuse bouche of salmon mousse (i think) with popadom which was an added bonus and they were very nice. Limonchello to finish and a extra shot from the waiter who was very funny! 100% recommend this restaurant. Thankyou for a lovely meal :)

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Everything here is delicious and affordable, and the menu of the day is a steal considering how special the food is. Beautiful view of the sea, too.

I've enjoyed meals here as a meat eater and as a vegetarian and everything is divine.

1  Thank MeganM1217