Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2019

Toplocation, close to the beach and old town, host Jose was very kind and extremely helpfull , the nice rooms were very spacious, very clean and we had a beautiful terrace as well. We would surely return in this hotel, we really love this hotel, everything was perfect!

Date of stay: August 2019
Hotel Finlandia M, Propietario at Hotel Finlandia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2019

Dear Brigitte, thank you very much for your nice comments!
We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us and we hope to see you again in the future.
With best wishes,
Jose

Reviewed 14 August 2019

My boyfriend and I stayed in this Hotel for 4 nights in August and hand on heart we could not have had a better experience anywhere else! Upon arrival I discovered a large sum of money had been taken form my account and Jose could not have been anymore understanding and helpful as he was. He is extremely knowledgeable on the local area and gave us a map and directions to nice restaurants and places to see.

We stayed in a studio room with a balcony, it was comfortable, clean, bright and very spacious. There was a small TV which had plenty of channels, there was a safe in the bedroom for no extra charge and there was air con in the studio. We made good use of the kitchen facilities which included a toaster and kettle, we missed not having a hob to cook on but we made do. The bathroom was spacious with a good powerful shower. The studio was cleaned every day and the cleaning staff were very friendly.

This hotel is perfectly located on a quite street in the center of Marbella, there is a supermarket (SuperSol) only 3-4 minutes walk away with a freshly baked goods every morning. The old town is about a 5 minute walk and only 2 minutes to the beach and streets full of restaurants. We hired bikes very nearby to cycle to Puerto Banus, the Hotel is also very close to the bus stop that will bring you there.

All in all our stay at Hotel Finlandia was fantastic and I would certainly recommend staying here to anyone who is looking for great service and good value.Big hotels and fancy rooms are great, but smaller hotels are unique and come with their own benefits. The service Jose provided to us was next to none! Thank you for everything Jose and if I ever return to Marbella I will be looking to stay in Hotel Finlandia.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 4 August 2019

Great location; close to beach and old town, bus stops. Lots of good restaurants close by. Really comfortable spacious accommodation and very helpful friendly staff. Would return if back in marbella in the future.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

I booked a room but was unsure as I had felt uneasy there previously. The manager Jose seems to dislike British and can never tell you what room you'll get. I asked if I could stay for 2 hours extra after check in as my flight was late...no compromise and said No! Accused me of making noise on a previous visit when a couple were arguing elsewhere and said I shouldn't walk around showing my tattoo off..ie don't wear a vest....pretty pathetic he needs to smile and chill out. I won't go back

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2019

Hotel Finlandia is the gem of Marbella and Jose and his family are friendly, helpful and brilliant at what they do. We will go back to Marbella but only if we can stay in this hotel. It is a "no frills" boutique style hotel with a small number of rooms which is perfect for us. It is very clean, comfortable, safe and a home away from home. Location is amazing. One street back from seafront and one street down from Old Town which is one of the most gorgeous places I have seen. If you want a pool and All Inclusive high rise hotels full of people this is not for you but who wants that when you can stay in the best little hotel in Marbella! The rooms are cleaned daily, they provide hand soap and shower Gel, and a comfortable proper double bed, not those single camp style beds. We Highly recommend Hotel Finlandia.

Room tip: We stayed in Room 20 and we Loved everything about it!
Date of stay: May 2019