“Great food, superb service”
Review of Tapeo Griego - CLOSED

Tapeo Griego
Reviewed 26 February 2017

It had been a long while since we had had Greek fare and when I spotted Tapeo Griego I knew I had to give it a try. We went in the evening and were seated inside, although there are quite a few tables on the terrace for daytime/warmer weather dining. The bar is not large, but it is welcoming, and the decor is soothing hues of blue against a white background with artwork of painted words in Spanish and in Greek. The menu offers starters and entrees as well as offering a wide array of tapas-sized portions. We started our meal with a mix of salads including the traditional tzatziki (yogurt, cuke and garlic), flavorful eggplant, and another of delicious fresh cheese which came with garlic bread. When we finished our bread we were brought more delicious toasted pita with garlic. It was lovely. We ordered main courses of chicken souvlaki and meatballs. Both platters came with fries, sauces to accompany and a side salad of lettuce, tomate and onion with a nice touch of oregano. As for wine, we both had the house Ribera del Duero which was very pleasant and I highly recommend giving it a try. We both were very pleased with our meals, but were full from the starter so couldn't finish, which our server, who I believe must also be the owner, was a bit disappointed about. We assured him we were happy with our meals! The service was attentive. Oh, and the choice of chill out music was a perfect accompaniment as well. Will definitely be going back. I will have the moussaka on our next visit. Efharistó Tapeo Griego!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Comida autentica griega de muy buena calidad y riquísima. Personal muy amable y precio bueno. Hay que volver
Authentic greek food, of high quality and exquisite! Waiters very nice and good price,we have to there again!

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and decoration, gives you the real Greek feeling. The service was excellent and very friendly while subtle at the same time. And of course the best of it all... I loved the mousaka! 5 stars for Tapeo Griego

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

If you like Greek food, this is phenomenal! Truly amazing Greek food tapas style. Ask for the house wine which is very nice! The owner is a very passionate Greek person about his food. Great service. Third time we come and not disappointed so far...

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 3 January 2016

This is newly opened Greek Tapas restaurant in a great location just outside the train and bus stations in Malaga. The atmosphere is relaxed, the food is full of flavour and the decor is modern.
We visited with a group of friends and the service was quick and discreet.
If I am traveling through Malaga again, I will be sure to return.

Date of visit: December 2015