“Nice and simple ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

How can we wrong with pizza, so this pizza was great.
The pizza were great and beer was good and prices was good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,324)

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The only thing that salvaged this meal was that the pizza and wine were average. Staff were rude - my food was shoved at me, and when I went to get the waiter to pay the bill no-one even spoke to me as I paid! Even worse, I was sitting outside and the side of the shelter kept breaking loose in the wind and flying up on to the table - lucky that my food wasn't ruined or that it didn't hit me. Staff didn't apologise as they tried (and failed) to hold it in place with a crate of empty coke bottles. Unimpressed.

Yurisal, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Terra Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear client,
We are sorry that your experience wasn't fine but believe us that it was only an exeption.
We invite you to come again and try it!

Best regards

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Traditional Naples Pasta and Pizza.Very good tasting.If you are going to Malaga,you must going to eat in this place.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

This is a busy and popular venue providing quality pizzas and quick and efficient service. There is quite a buzz about the place, and the team working there are energetic and seem to thrive on operating at a fast pace. This is not a place for relaxed and slow dining, but is excellent as part of rather than the focal point of an evening out.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Very good pizza at a reasonable price. The staff are friendly and the restaurant has a good atmosphere,