“Up market Italian fare”

La Grappa
Ranked #119 of 499 Restaurants in Estepona
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Had dinner here on our first night. Fairly predictable Italian fare in terms of pizza and pasta dishes, plus a few fish dishes. I had Pizza Carbonara as I had never seen this on a menu before (it was OK but would not rush to have it again). My wife had grilled salmon which was good. A shared portion of Bruschetta to start, the pizza, salmon, a bottle of water and a bottle of red house wiine came to €40.95, which I thought was reasonable.

1  Thank Mark P

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant in August as a family and couldn't find a better Italian restaurant on the costa!!!! My girls loved this place and the staff was great with them!! Food was fantastic and staff so helpful with menu!!! Great a live for set meals as well!!! Ate here 4 out of 8 nights and if it was up to my girls we would have eaten 8 out of 8!!! Defo returning when we visit Spain again!

1  Thank jasonwhalley
Reviewed 20 October 2016

We have airways loved this restaurant but since its refurbishment early this year it is superb .awhether for a quick meal a family outing or a special occasion it fits the bill.Never had a bad meal fantastic choice and brilliant service.All this and very reasonably priced too .It is quite important to book though .

Reviewed 15 October 2016

We called into this Italian restaurant on a saturday night when it was absolutely packed which impressed us as most of the restaurants we had looked at in this area were either empty or had just a few diners. They had a fantastic A la Carte menu but we chose to go for the fantastic value 3 course meals. Euro 14.95 1st course we chose Gambas Pil Pil followed by Sea Bass Filets and tiramisu for desert. Euro 18.95 we chose 1st course Whitebait followed by Filet Steak and Cheesecake for dessert. All cooked to perfection and served by well trained waiters and waitress'.
We were all so contented we returned a few days later to eat again which was up to the same standards. Would definately recommend.

1  Thank juliet s
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Good restaurant and good atmosphere. We enjoyed one of the set menus, which was excellent value for money, but the rest of their menu was extensive and good value also. In particular, we were impressed with the friendly and helpful service; I was asked if I was enjoying my carbonara and replied that it was tasty , but I'd have liked a little more carbonara sauce. No problem - I was supplied with a bowl of sauce immediately! Also appreciated the pre starter olives and 'on the house' limoncello to finish. Recommended.

1  Thank Pat B