“Dinner with my family”
Review of Graham's Pizzeria

Graham's Pizzeria
Ranked #175 of 499 Restaurants in Estepona
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I really like this place. Food was really good, much better than i had anticipated. It was informal and relaxed, so suited a visit with my young son.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

This was a lovely pizza, in fact I got two because they looked so good...... so happy I did they where amazing

Reviewed 9 July 2016

First off, the owner is literally the nicest person ever. He talked with us for 30 minutes while he was making food. He was like an old friend. The food was AMAZING!! I had pizza and he made it right in front of us. This is the best pizza I have eaten while in Spain. (That is big because I eat pizza a lot haha) It is so reasonably priced as well! I actually thought the pizza was cheap! If you are headed to the beach or coming back go and eat! Go support this business! It is amazing!! I promise you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank DeMarie H
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

The food is incredible. The pizza was excellent, the burgers look lovely and it's very reasonably priced. The drinks are very nice and the owners are very friendly. The mojito and sangria Excellent. They are happy to change things that aren't quite right.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Grahams is the best snack bar I have ever been to. The sangria is excellent as are the mojitos which are also reasonably priced.

Now, on to the food. The pizza is incredible and the garlic bread is literally the best garlic bread I have ever tasted! And again all very reasonably priced! The hamburgers look great and everything is all hand made by Nancy so it is not all processed crap.

I would recommend anyone go to Graham's because it's a lovely place, does lovely food, lovely cocktails and lovely hosts. Nancy is great and if you have any problems with anything, such as a drink not tasting quite right, she is happy to correct that for you. I will definitely be back.

A suggestion for the future, make a full English breakfast and bacon/ sausage sandwiches with good coffee/ tea. I would defiantly have this at Graham's as the breakfast and coffee in our hotel are terrible.