“Delicious meal, the best I have ever had!”
Review of Tutta Pasta

Tutta Pasta
Ranked #227 of 499 Restaurants in Estepona
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 12 October 2016

We had the impression that this is a basic pizza restaurant, However the pizza was delicious then we had the Jumbo King prawns baked in the pizza oven and it was astonishing and to this moment when I remember it it makes my mouth watery. Then we had an incredibly delicious the Day's Special and it was the best meal ever.
We went back the next day with my daughter and my wife and were overwhelmed with a new set of home made food. This is the most authentic restaurant we have ever had. I would not classify it as only Italian, but rather a Mediterranean.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Stopping for lunch on a mid week visit, we thought we would give it a try as in a "pasta-mood" - we went outside to the terrace, which is a little tired and not very inspiring. However, a good choice of pastas, pizza and meats available. The freshly baked garlic bread pizza to start was amazing and then we followed with a sirloin steak and fettuccini with prawns and vodka! Absolutely delicious. The staff were very pleasant, even though we were the only ones dining.... Would definitely return, do venture in.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

The food is fantastic, please don't be put off by the tired decor, because the service and food is second to none. The children were allowed to help make their own pizza, which just added to the dining experience.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Not too many positives about this little 'restaurant' but here goes :- the wine was nice and the staff (one lady who served us) was friendly enough - everytime she brought us something she had forgotten or the wrong food !
We sat in the garden/terrace area on a scorching evening, ordered drinks (family of 8) and then nearly died of dehydration waiting for them. Numerous reminders and trips between the table and the bar and finally we were rewarded with a round of drinks. Then onto the food, my daughter ordered the mussels in white wine , explained to the lovely waitress who agreed and then returned with exactly the same thing but in a smaller dish. I ordered the mushroom risotto and waited with baited breath, only to be given rice pudding with a few mushrooms thrown in for good measure!. Its pointless to mention the desserts - everything great as long as you want flan! I'm sorry to leave a negative review but we did say it felt as though the usual staff had disappeared and random people dragged in to help out. Still a fun night (!!!!) and quite an experience but can not recommend unfortunately.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Don't be fooled by the exterior, this place makes some of the best pizzas on the coast. Easy access from the main road, great with kids. They have a stone oven in the backyard and you can easily order pizzas outside the menu if there is something you particularly like. Very friendly staff with a great sense of humour. Good value for money.