“Fabulous food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Arrived about 9pm lovely Gin and tonic sat outside then had beef carpaccio to share was beautiful, the amazing homemade pasta and delicious chocolate soufflé. Great house red and fabulous friendly service really reasonable too. Definitely be back with our son next time to enjoy the pizza.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We ate here twice on a recent visit and both times faultless. Excellent food at reasonable prices, and very good service. Most definitely on our "favourite" list and we will be back. Excellent - keep up the good work :-)

Reviewed 15 January 2017

This is our 'local' Italian restaurant when in Spain. Last time we visited we enjoyed the fried calamari as a shared starter. I had the tagliatelle with ragu sauce which was outstanding. My husband had the spaghetti with scampi, which I had eaten and recommended on our last visit. They serve a tasty bruschetta as a complimentary starter and you finish with chocolate cups with limoncello, also complimentary.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

We were there in a group of 11 persons and no one were dissapointed! The pizzas tasted perfect with thin dough, the risotto was perfect and the truffle pasta was one of the best I've tasted!

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Fantastic service and excellent food that takes me back to Italy every time. Perfect for families, groups of friends and couples. I frequent this restaurant normally once every month or two as a treat. As a pizza fanatic, I am yet to find a better pizza along the coast in 2 years of living here.
Will always be a favourite of mine.
Aside from the pizza the risotto and the gnocchi are top notch.