See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2017

We arrived to find builders next to the apartment we were being shown to stay. I wasn't going to stay in that one as the noise was already unbearable. William who was showing us our apartment totally understand and went away and found us another, bigger and better with the sea view we had paid for. It is pure luck as to which one you get 163 was ours. The only other thing to mention that a dog was left all day in the apartment next to us and broke my heart barking and crying. I was able to speak to it over our balcony but clearly it was upsetting and I could not have stayed for more than the six nights we did.
The location is very quiet, you need a car in my opinion but I enjoyed the beach and it was fine for what we wanted. Would I go back? Maybe, the company we dealt with were very helpful but the location was not fantastic, the showers not great and the patio furniture had seen better days. We were visiting family so I enjoyed the outside spaces, the gardens are immaculate and the pool fantastic. Very suited to families as very noisy around and in the pool.

Hope this helps give a balanced view.

Room Tip: Be careful as it is luck as to what you get. Our seafront was not great the first time but the second one better.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2016

A special thank you to all those at Tango Holiday Solutions who we booked our 7 day summer holiday break, especially Alison who expertly checked us in and out and helped deal with any queries along the way too. This was our second visit to this residential setting following a short break in April. We are a large family of 6/7 members which include 5 teenagers and this lovely complex enabled lots of autonomy for accessing the lovely pools and the apartment. The penthouse apartment itself was stunning and a real luxurious home from home which Tango had equipped very well. There were superb panoramic views on the roof top and we enjoyed many an evening watching the sunset and enjoying our home cooked BBQ's and drinking the local Sangria. The location was perfect for us and we were able to access San Pedro, Marbella, Estepona, Benhavis, plus take trips up into the beautiful mountains. We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this cleanly kept, high end complex and can definitely recommend. We all slept well, ate well and enjoyed trips out with lazy afternoons by the wonderful cool swimming pools.

We will no doubt be returning next year! Thanks again to Tango Holiday Solutions!

Room Tip: These are individually owned apartments
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank cazziesazzie72
Reviewed 14 May 2016

My partner, myself and our two dogs have been staying at the lovely Hacienda Beach, Apartment Number 196 for the past few weeks. The complex itself is georgous. Gardens maintained extremely well and very clean. Our apartment was great. Everything you could possibly need...bright and clean. Great shower too! I would recommend this place to anybody thinking of staying here. Cant fault it!!!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank dollyrocker17
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

We have just returned from our stay at hacienda beach, the room we had was 131 it was lovely and clean and spacious. The beds were comfortable, even the sofa bed (although it has a very inappropriate Spanish word printed on it!!) The apartments are very secure and we always felt safe. The pool area looked beautiful although we couldn't go to it as it was undergoing maintenance- which we were not told before our arrival and were slightly disappointed about as the weather was lovely! The negatives I have are mainly about the location, there is nothing within walking distance of the hotel, not even a board walk along the beach! You need a car to make the most of the area. We visit the costa del sol regularly, but this was our first time to Estepona, we usually enjoy exploring the area we are staying in by foot or bus as we are unable to rent a car as we are only 24. The buses come every 30 mins at no specific time so we ended up spending most of our holiday waiting for buses as we couldn't explore anywhere around the apartments. The apartments are too far out of Estepona to walk anywhere and a taxi from Estepona to the apartment was 12€. The wifi they charge you 10€ to use for a week and you can't pick it up anywhere apart from on the balcony. I would not return as we did not get to experience the best of Estepona due to the location of the apartments.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank SmithO_13
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Had a wonderful weeks holiday at Hacienda Beach. Apartment 209 was perfect. The master bedroom, lounge and balcony look directly on to the stunning beach below. You simply cannot beat going to sleep at night to the sound of the sea lapping on the shore below. The apartment was very clean, modern and perfect for our family of 4. The pool was lovely and an extra touch was the bar which was open early til late (no noise) so that you could buy fresh bread for breakfast or a lovely, friendly place to dine in the evening. I highly recommend the tapas... Great value for money and extremely tasty!!

The beach was beautiful, literally golden sand for miles. In fact if you turn right from the apartments you can run / walk along the beach for 3 miles, which I did several mornings simply as it was so tranquil (beats suburbia anyday!) There are a few restaurants within walking distance our favourite being Playa Bella - delicious, traditional food, very reasonably priced. I also recommend a visit to Selwo adventure park, great family day out and loads of fun! (Have written separate reviews on both). There are plenty of supermarkets nearby too. Estepona was beautiful and definitely worth a visit.

You cannot fail but to have a lovely time here. A great place for families as well as couples, not too busy or noisy and extremely relaxing.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family