1,370 results
All reviewshalf boardtwo coursesfamilies with childrenbuffet stylegames roomcleaning staffanimation teameach eveningpaellarelaxing holidayhired a carsun loungersgolfmarbellatennispoolsfairways
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Having stayed at the Anatalaya Park last year was decided to go back. I could not find it on the larger booking sites I found it on the Melia site and booked it there. It was considerably more expensive than last year.

I specifically asked for certain rooms as all others don’t have sea view.

One day before arriving I sent a mail to get confirmation I get a response that the hotel was being renovated and the requested rooms where not ready and not available.

On arrival at the hotel we where confronted with a building site. The new entrance was very nice, however the staff was a bit stressed and unorganised for which they apologised.

Having booked a superior room with sea view they where unable to give this room. I had to come back the next day.

Next day we Got to hear that what we booked did not exist even though we paid 600 eur more for it.

I suggested we get that money back but they refused.

After 2 days I did get new rooms which where better but over the 2 days we lost no one wanted to speak. The fact the free Wi-Fi dib not work was also ignored.

The pool was great, the animation super. I’m sure next year when the building is ready it will be a great hotel, however it’s clear they opened too early.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Just spent one week at this hotel for the first time. My husband and i got a really nice welcoming and that was really appreciated.
We had to wait very long time to get our room,that was a bit frustrating though. However, we stayed in a suite which had a wonderful view overlooking the sea and the room and also the balcony was huge.Very nice indeed!
The food and breakfast was usually good, but sometimes some of the food at dinner was not warm.
There were two large pools and especially we loved the main one which although there were alot of people in it never felt too crowded because it was so big! This hotel is perfect for families with children,they have so much activities for them all the time and the surroundings are so nice and spacious for them to play on.Here i have to mention the Animation team, they were very good and so friendly.In the evenings they had different shows and they were usually just great.
We had a lovely week here,the hotel is undergoing renovations and there is much work left to do.Still that did not bother us.When everything will be finished it will be awesome.
A big THANK YOU from us to Pabblo, the man for whom nothing was impossible to fix! and also to Jose in the reception who was really nice to us too.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2018

The hotel rooms were nice and refurbished and the few changes they have made looks good , ive been going to this hotel for years and it needed a big change , but am dissapointed because the hotel is 50 % fixed and the price of the hotel has gone up compared to other years by melia , many things were not opened like kids splash and we were disapointed .

Room Tip: Rooms are great with the changes they have done
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
3  Thank 387nathan
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Just returned from this mini resort in the costa del sol. Both my sister family and my family had a great time. I’ve given it an excellent as I feel the hotel is heading that way but still needs improve which I’m sure it will.

The poor points about the hotel are as follows:

It’s still a baby finding it’s feet with a few teething problems, also parts of the hotel is unfinished which was a real worry for us but didn’t really effect the holiday. The main restaurant has one toilet for men’s, alternative you either walk to reception or you have to use the outside toilets. Food is a repetitive and could do with more themed nights. Bar by the pool can take an age to get drinks, No sports bar, hotel could do with was a bit rough around the edges, some part of the refurb looked rushed. Every time we ate we had to request a baby chair, which sometime took a while. Toilets near the pool needed checking more regularly and should be more clean ups of the pool area during day.

Now the plus points, the entrainment team stole the show really put effort into the adult and children’s activities. The shows in the evening were amazing, their Lion king performance was like being in the West End. The team were so enthusiastic and made every interaction with our children special. Big shout of for Maro, Natcho and Didi they were full of energy all day long. The arena the evening entertainment was held in was down by the beach bar which made it for me, such a great setting with sun setting every night. Our room which was a on the 6th floor (suite) ample space and minimalist decor, the views were fantastic.

Splash Park is another added bonus, this was only half completed half way through our trip but the kids loved it once it was opened.

Like I said it’s not the finished article in its current state but I would still recommend the hotel, we will more than likely return in the future.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank BiffaNewport
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We have arrived at Hotel at 1400hrs as per our booking and almost 2 hours have passed and we are still awaiting filling up different forms. Still no room available what a nightmare. We were offered to speak to the manager Maria Guerrero but when we accepted their offer she still did not turn up for another 30min. What a disgrace start !

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family