1,056 results
All reviews ring hob breakfast and dinner buffet puerto banus good size approx minutes family holiday base for exploring sofa bed fair walk very clean hotel nice bathroom quiet holiday rental car after midnight mini disco late at night pool bar
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Came out on a girly holiday with a few mates, had an amazing time. The place itself is lovely & the staff are very friendly.

I was not very keen on the food as there were days I felt it could have been better.

Overall a nice place to stay whether it be a family holiday, couples or a group of friends. I would go back again & recommend this place to all.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Hotel it self amazing

Downfalls
Television no English TV except CNN
Sofa bed horrible
Bar staff at pool bar apart from one which she was really nice the others are so miserable and there attitude was disgusting other than that really nice holiday booked for next year

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself is lovely, relaxing, pretty and with a spotless pool area. The poolside snack bar is fairly reasonable and serves decent food with variety.
The apartment we stayed in, also nice and modern apart from the tv, all Spanish channels however. 2 rings and a basic microwave made self catering a little limited but we managed, no toaster or kettle by the way. The maids only came in once during a weeks stay. I was traveling with two teenage daughters and we were supplied with only 2 towels for showering. I did ask for more and was given one. As you can imagine this was quite difficult to manage.
On the whole it is predominately Spanish clientele, no issues with this at all but it was quite difficult sometimes to order drinks etc...also we weren't able to follow the entertainment so well. Poolside day entertainment was great and varied, but again little by way of English translation so we found it hard to completely join in. That said it was a happy environment and the water Zumba self explanatory.
The hotel is set a good 15-20 min walk from the beach and supermarket, all gradually uphill on the way back. There is no front to walk along as such at the beach and not many places to eat and drink. Pepe's beach bar was also very expensive just so you know. You definitely need a car to get about, as the hotel is pretty much in a residential area.
The supermarket is really reasonable and they will ring you a taxi to get back to the hotel should you need it.
Overall a gorgeous hotel, just a bit out of the way and we missed having a sea front promenade to walk along.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I was attending a wedding in Estepona and needed somewhere close to stay. I had booked a one bedroom apartment and was very pleased with what I was given. I had a double roomed apartment with a kitchen, balcony with pool view and large bathroom. The hotel was spotlessly clean and staff courteous and friendly. Good self service restaurant and food was nice. My only gripe would be that there were no shops nearby if you had booked self catering and needed to stock up the fridge!! Car hire is a necessity so if you do not want to drive bear this in mind. Overall though good value for money.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel in June and was very impressed with the hotel. The rooms were ideal and pool area was lovely with plenty of sun traps.
Only one thing I would say is if you stay here, be sure to hire a car. We was fully aware of this and had a hire car which made it easy to pop into estepona and Marbella when we wanted.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple