“Cuban delights ”

El Morro de la Habana
Ranked #205 of 554 Restaurants in Estepona
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice restaurant with good food and excellent service we enjoyed a very different black pudding starter followed by the freshest fish ever Boulanger potatoes and my wife had an amazing tasty fresh feta cheese salad decent bottle of wine and all for just over 50 euros would certainly recommend!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed coming here.

The chicken was fantastic, with plenty of kick. A lovely appetiser with a nice garlic/chilli dip!

Such lovely staff can make such a difference that we've now been twice on our holiday in the week. Even popped back for a few drinks. Food didn't take too long and was fresh and full of flavour!

Thank you !

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Such a hidden gem! Beautiful restaurant inside and out!! Our first time trying Cuban food and we fell in love! We got the share platter to start then I had the shrimp stew, my boyfriend had the beef stew! We could not eat it all, the portions were so big and we ordered a side of chips which I wish we never cause we didn't need them! It was all to fresh and tasty! The staff were lovely, cocktail was lovely! Entertainment on the piano was very chilled. Thank you for lovely experience

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Nicely done up, good food. Was not super busy but no idea why - it deserves to be! Pay it a visit and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

What can I say, absolutely wonderful food, great service, my husband and I had the Paella as our main course superb, I really can't fault anything of this restaurant, please go there, lovely food you will miss out on a gem if you don't.