“Cuban love”

El Morro de la Habana
Ranked #202 of 580 Restaurants in Estepona
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Such a hidden gem! Beautiful restaurant inside and out!! Our first time trying Cuban food and we fell in love! We got the share platter to start then I had the shrimp stew, my boyfriend had the beef stew! We could not eat it all, the portions were so big and we ordered a side of chips which I wish we never cause we didn't need them! It was all to fresh and tasty! The staff were lovely, cocktail was lovely! Entertainment on the piano was very chilled. Thank you for lovely experience

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Nicely done up, good food. Was not super busy but no idea why - it deserves to be! Pay it a visit and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

What can I say, absolutely wonderful food, great service, my husband and I had the Paella as our main course superb, I really can't fault anything of this restaurant, please go there, lovely food you will miss out on a gem if you don't.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Good range of traditional Cuban meat dishes with the typical sauces and garnishes. Less choice if you are a non meat eater, though I suppose that's fairly traditional in itself! I was able to order 2 starters as a mains and that was waaaay to much given that we had shared the house special sharing platter which was more than plenty for 2.

Service was a little slow, leaving us without our drinks for more than half an hit despite not being that busy; got the impression that perhaps they were just starting out, so hopefully they'll really get in their rhythm for the busy summer months!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Visited Cuba in several occasions I loved the food.
At this place it was nothing like in Cuba, it is in fact a less typical food, too sophisticated as they used too many ingredients that in Cuba are not in the market, the taste is not real and don't even the meat witch is more over frozen. A sham.e

Date of visit: May 2017