US$202
  • Restaurant
US$422
US$350
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Cordoba Center(Cordoba)(Great Value!)
US$62
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Las Casas de La Juderia(Cordoba)
US$146
US$120
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Eurostars Maimonides(Cordoba)(Great Value!)
US$57
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Tryp Cordoba(Cordoba)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$53
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Hotel Mezquita(Cordoba)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$57
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

NH Cordoba(Cordoba)(Great Value!)
US$70
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$83
US$77
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

All reviewssmall hotelnarrow streetsbeautiful furnishingsold jewish quarterlocal winewelcome drinkantique furnitureinterior patioolive oilguest roomsold sectionfew minutes walkwonderful hoteltiny roombreakfast was includedtwo nightsrestaurants and shops
Reviewed 15 December 2017

There are many wonderful things about this hotel. But one thing that really sets this hotel apart is the hospitality and royal treatment given to its guests. Everyone went above and beyond to make our stay in Cordoba special. When we arrived, we were treated to a complimentary glass of sherry in the patio garden. Our room on the 2nd floor was spacious and beautifully decorated with antiques. The room also had a terrace which provided a great spot to unwind with a gin and tonic after a day of sightseeing. Drinks can be ordered on request and the gin and tonic is especially good! The staff offered good recommendations on where to eat and what to see and they assisted with reservations and tickets. We especially appreciated the help arranging our early check out. We had breakfast prepared for us at 6 AM, before the usual breakfast hour, and our host arranged our cab and helped carry our bags outside the city walls to the taxi stop. The hotel is perfectly located within the Jewish Quarter but only a few minutes’ walk to the Mezquita-Catedral. For our three-day stay, this hotel was perfect!

Room Tip: Our room on the 2nd floor had its own terrace.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DDOLIA
Reviewed 24 November 2017

From the moment I checked in to this intimate hotel I was made to feel completely at home. The fellow at the desk greeted me like a friend, showed me and booked for me, the perfect tour of Mezquita, and offered me a seat in a small but beautiful common area with a glass of fortified wine - not Sherry, but a local variation every bit as good - while he attended to the minutiae of the check-in.

The room itself was filled with character, a comfy bed with a colorful spread, and another burst of color in the tiles of the bathroom. And from my window a view down one of the marrow streets in the Juderia, with a glimpse of the former minaret, now bell tower at the mosque/cathedral. When one leaves the hotel and steps out for an exploratory stroll one immediately realized another major plus for the visitor. It is centrally placed in the old city, and as its title indicates, seems to hold a "key" to it.

My only reasons not to give the place five TripAdvisor circles instead of four were two: the wifi was very spotty, and as I write a travel blog I need it to be better than it was. Truth to tell, of the nine hotels I stayed at in Andalusia only two had really good wifi, but it's important to me.

And the breakfast, while it had the wonderful benefit of delicious fluffy scrambled eggs not in a heated, covered pan, but made to order - wonderful! Was otherwise I thought a bit skimpy.

Neither of these are dealbreakers, but I want to make people aware of them. I would certainly book here again, in fact I wish I'd booked for three nights than two, as I didn't give myself quite enough time to really enjoy the city. I think you'll enjoy it too.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We had some trepidations about staying here with a car, but we took another traveler’s advice and parked just outside the old city and walked in. Our room, on the ground floor, was beautifully decorated, spacious and very comfortable. Centrally located - ten minutes from most everything- the hotel also boasted a very hospitable staff, a surprisingly sumptuous breakfast spread and capable WIFI.

I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I have written many TA reviews...TRUST ME on this one...
Perfect! Gorgeous! Immaculate! Amazing location! Staff as friendly as family! Lovely breakfast patio with very pleasant Spanish breakfast with many choices including Iberian ham and cook to order eggs! Huge room with stunning decor! SO authentically Spanish! Exceptional staff Alberto and Macarena! Welcome glass of wine! Nearby underground parking (for a fee)-and they walked in front of my car to take me to the parking lot-and then upon check out, escorted me back to the lot and helped navigate my car thru the narrow street back to the hotel-then they helped put our luggage in the car! This was one of our BEST hotel visits during our two week trip to Spain last summer. Stay here and you will have wonderful memories!

Room Tip: Room 291 was stunning, large and so comfortable!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Gorgeous hotel with large authentically furnished rooms and luxurious bathroom. Great staff, very helpful and breakfast typical and well presented with fresh food. Central location. All sites in walking distance and tapas bars and restaurants close by

Stayed: November 2017