“The best burger I ever had outside of the US”

Lava Soul Kitchen Weimar
Ranked #1 of 161 Restaurants in Weimar
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I lived in the US for 10 years, so have had a burger or two before.
During a family stay in Weimar, we went to Lava and all four of us had a great culinary experience. My kids had yummy turkey breast with fries, I had a very succulent buffalo burger with beautifully seasoned truffle wedges and my wife ate a juicy chicken breast with nicely seasoned sides.
The owner/chef came by to introduce himself. It was nice that he welcomed us, but a bit unusual that he wanted to shake hands with everyone who came to the restaurant.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Making an extraordinary taste experiance, just stop by.
We got one of those Bügers you once heard of, they might exist somewhere. You would never have expacted those in Weimar, but somehow it happens to be sometimes "like a dream come true"!!!!
At least you should toast to this event with the Beluga-Vodka, very smooth and tasty too.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Lava Soul Kitchen Weimar.The menu here is not very large, but the hamburger is delicious. this I have not tried anywhere yet

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Our Weimar highlight was a visit to the Lava soul kitchen. Very good gourmet like starter and then the best burger I have ever had! On top of that great and friendly service.
Tip. Ask about the beers (Crew, Mikkeller) for an interesting beer conversation.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Staying in Weimar for two nights, I did not expect to eat the best burger I have ever had in Europe. Add excellent and friendly service, with the owner Sven as fun and dedicated center, and Lava Soul Kitchen is definitely worth a visit.