“Very delicious lunch you can try here”

Erbenhof Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #17 of 161 Restaurants in Weimar
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Cuisines: German, Healthy, Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Erbenhof in Weimar combines regional cuisine , a bit different than usual , with the peculiarities of cooking in an elegant but leisurely ambience.The selection of our recipes based on the traditional thuringian cuisine. Our meals are prepared from freshly harvested , local ingredients. Experience the combination of traditional and modern cuisine , with occasional trips to the vibrant color world of international cuisine ! To round off your culinary experience we serve fine wines from the Region. Our homemade pies and cakes complete with a cup of freshly ground coffee or espresso are waiting for you.Art exhibitions , concerts or book lectures are perfecting the gastronomic delights of the Restaurants.We look forward to your visit!
Reviewed 28 May 2018

it is an amazing restaurant to have a lunch on the weekend with your family. So polite waitress and good service

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We went here for dinner and got a surprise with the delicious dishes they serve. I had gnocchi and loved it. I also tasted the goulash and found it fascinating. The desserts looked delicious, but unfortunately l had eaten so much that l could not order any dessert. If you have the chance, do not hesitate.

1  Thank VicoJimenez
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I went here with friends to sample the delights of Thuringian cuisine. Pumpkin soup followed by venison. The meat was exceptionally well cooked and copious in volume (perhaps too copious). There were sufficient vegetables. Very decent local white wine. Very attentive service, and there is an English menu if you ask, albeit with some quirky translations. A place to return to.

1  Thank Keblehistorian
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I spent a fair amount of time reading the TA restaurant reviews before arriving in Weimar and once there, had a look at several restaurant menus before deciding to try the Erbenhof. The time spent was not wasted and we enjoyed the two dinners that we had there whilst in Weimar. After the first evenings meal my wife and I decided to book for the second evening as we had so enjoyed the initial experience. The atmosphere is pleasant and restful, the decor unobtrusive, the menu European with a flair rather than the predominenty basic German food found in most mid-priced eateries, well flavoured (- no condiments on the tables) , and beautifully presented. I had pheasant, venison and my wife had the 2 fish items that were available. All four meals were excellent and reasonably priced. The staff were attentive and friendly ( my wife is Canadian German and we spoke German to the staff throughout so I can't vouch for their ability in English - the menu was also in German). If ever back to Weimar ( hallo Goethe) we would certainly go back to the Erbenhof. Highly recommended !!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

They do their best to prepare the meat well. However, we'd like to see some more vegetables and less meat on the dish - our ecological footprint!). Well presented, but not fine.