1,323 results
All reviews free parking nice hotel swimming pool rooms are clean local specialty comfortable bed convenient location walk around no air conditioning easy parking large room public transport stayed nights excellent breakfast town centre motorway sauna
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Poor about sums it up. Introduced myself on arrival as Raddison Gold member and collected my key card's. Rooms are clean but dated its a bit like being in an old people's home to be honest. Room had no coffee facilities. Went to ask if any available and was told they only available on non basic rooms. I asked if any better rooms were available and was told yes. I pointed out that if rooms are available I should receive upgrade as per rewards status. This was then reluctantly given, and I mean reluctant. Other benefits were not forthcoming either. Some chains do this well and others fail. Choice for dinner was limited and expensive. This is an out of the way motel type hotel not city centre place and the food price should reflect that not be set at a premium for the captured audience. Check out i was not asked hiw the stay was which to me is the closer for checking guest satisfaction. This is my first Park Inn stay though not my first Raddison stay and am not impressed.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nicole W, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Weimar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Jonathan,
thank you for your review and for the feedback to our house. We take all feedback from our guests very seriously and evaluate them regularly with our employees. We also looking for ways to improve the service according to your reference. Many greetings from Weimar.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

The hotel itself was ok, reception very nice. Location is close to motorway, just 2 turns and you are there. Room was very cold, turned the battery to max, it took 4h to heat the room and I had to get up at 2am to turn the heat to normal. Lots of noisy little children everywhere.
As for the restaurant I would have been better eating at a tankstelle, more satisfaction and politer service. Waiters were beyond rude. As I entered I saw abandoned buffet table with breakfast leftovers that some people were rummaging through. None met me, I found a waiter and asked if there is also a "menu available. She corrected it to "a la carte", turned and run away. I tried to find a table myself till she came back and pointed to a table "sit there". Other people came, were seated, given their menus, I was siting there till different waiter noticed and threw a menu in my face, literally, had to move not to be hit. Wine was either well watered or you have to find different supplier. Creme brule was warm porridge with burnt sugar on top. Should have gone elsewhere but was tired after a long drive.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Nicole W, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Weimar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review and for the feedback to our house. I regret that you had this problems during your stay.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

It´s good to stay here and then crusing around to weimar or erfurt. For Breakfeast it´s okay but nothing more, belive me. The Restaurant is not average it´s "down under" but the price is high like everywhere...

Date of stay: March 2017
Nicole W, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Weimar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Tim,
Thank you for your review. I regret that you had this problems during your stay. But I thank you for your reference and feedback. Best regards from Weimar.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Nice, modern hotel a bit too far away from the town centre. Free parking with lots of space but the surrounding area is not very nice to walk around in. There is a small super-market for convenient shopping next to the hotel parking.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Steffen K, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Weimar, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for your review and best regards from Weimar

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I booked two rooms at once and I payed the value of only one. The breakfast costs, but was good and the parking lot was free. The rooms are big, clean and comfortable. Restaurant was also very good. Overall, a very good experience!

Date of stay: October 2017