See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Great hotel if you want to stay at a place close to Weimar which is in an idyllic setting.
Very modern and stylish wellness area. Large high ceilinged rooms, excellent breakfast buffet. However, can be a bit noisy if you're unlucky enough to stay there when they run a seminar and the participants do not respect the house rules and are noisy outside till late.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Remote location, yet close to Weimar's city center & surrounding sites.
We booked a spacious JuniorSuite, which featured a private sauna, really worth it!!
The hotel also offers a brand new Wellness & Spa area with different saunas etc. for some quality relaxation-time
We very much enjoyed the delicious breakfast-buffet & extraordinary restaurant, perfect setting for an exclusive candlelight dinner.

Not to forget Very friendly & competent staff-members going the extra-mile in all areas of the hotel, big thumbs up!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2015

The hotel is nice, great wellness and treatments. Hotel rooms, we had the junior suite are more Then okay. We stayed for 6 nights, during Christmas 2016. Food was okay but Nothing special, not in line with prices. We made a mistake, talked about it with the reception. They would solve it, next day Nothing. Asked again, next day again Nothing! Not the service you want. Not coming back again.

Room Tip: Go for the junior suite, worth the money.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Absolutely great hotel - I stayed here for 2 nights in September 2015. It was a business trip and I was a bit worried that a. 'romantic hotel' wouldn't fit my requirements, it was just great. I booked a quite good deal for a single room. The whole hotel area is well maintained and they have enough parking possibilities. Service was just great - all the staff is perfectly trained and very friendly. Room 216 is a single bed room - yes, it's not huge but I felt totally comfortable. Superbly clean and good quality interior. I did not try the restaurants for dinner, only the breakfast buffet and here is one thing I would improve: Buffet costs 15 Euro which is worth it if you take your time for a long and comfortable breakfast, but I would like it more to enjoy a bread roll + coffee. So, please offer something like a business breakfast as well!!

I had room service once, a Thüringer sausage selection. It was great - fast delivery and good taste for a not to expensive price.

I definitely would come again but only if you are flexible with your own car as it is some distance to Weimar city center.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2014

This hotel is in the middle of vineyards with some nice views. I suppose it was opened 10-15 years ago, the rooms are decent, my very tight bathroom had shower only. Beds are comfortable but the linen felt like plastic.Even the busy main road is not far away you can't hear anything.

At Breakfast you'll have enough choice of excellent quality food!

Actually the rates are expensive for the remote area (70€ with BF in winter 2014), I only chose it because of the Sauna, however Sauna is closed till ca. May 2014 for renovation... :-(

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business